Review of How To Be Successful

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
MaliniSK
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malinisk.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Review of How To Be Successful

Post by MaliniSK »

[Following is a volunteer review of "How To Be Successful" by M. Curtis McCoy.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

How to be successful by M.Curtis McCoy.Every person in life with a goal to achieve ,with a treasure to seek,with a destination to fulfill,and also who needed a very big motivation to start thier career.For those people out there,this book will help you.This book totally talks about just as the title says,how to be successful.It contains definition of success in words said by M.Curtis McCoy himself and also by some successful people who inspired the author.There's interview session's conducted by the author to those people who acheived great things and how they achieved their targets.

There's answers for questions that we seek to get motivated and do things in right way to achieve something we dream about.Jeff "Biggs" -an US Navy SEAL sniper and also the cofounder and director of Global Accuracy/CTS solution,Connie Wyatt-she is not only the author's mother but also the CMO of Best Cellular who is the most motivated,dedicated and loyal person,Paul.B. Watson-a pastor eho founded the Downtown vineyard church,Eric Payne-who is a Managing patner at Venture advocates,Caujuan Mayo-who is the owner,Author and publisher at Uprock publications,Nathan M Schulhof-who is a visionary entrepreneur,Jeff McGregor-who started has an insurance agent which he launched and became an expert in business and also a musician. These are the people who talked about their success and how they achieved.This book tells how these people had faith in their doing and hoped that someday it'll work.They shared their experience in their life which all of us needed the most.There are also life lessons in this book.

Not only for successful people even for people who already got succeeded can read this book for further development.Because it also talks about what happens when you become successful,will people criticize you?,will people adore you?kind of so many answers for those who want answers for these set of questions are there.The part l liked the most was the email sent to Will Edwards by the author and the email sent back by Will Edwards to the author.It is so inspiring how the declined email inspired the author to write a whole chapter about it.And my favorite lines are these from the book"Do not go where the path may lead,go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

The people who got interviewed by the author answered so many questions such as what is their definition of success,how to improve their habits,their greatest strength and weakness and how they overcame it. Like these there are many many answers to seek the treasures in our life.And l enjoyed the question of what advice would you give to your 18 year old self?amd i got inspired by how they answered them.

I recommend this book to everyone who wants to work today to get a better tomorrow ,who wants pat on their back to get started.To every entrepreneurs who needs a motivation.This book made me think and changed my daily habits and also my routine.And I hope it'll do the same magic on your's too.This book gives you a clean path to build your career and teach how to lead in that path without any distraction.However it depends on one's mindset to adapt it.

I rate How to be successful by M.Curtis McCoy 4 out of 4 stars.Since I detected no errors and it is exceptionally well edited.There is no profanity and no sex scenes included.

How To Be Successful
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Asma Aisha Ansari
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Favorite Book: Roadside Picnic
Currently Reading: Sapiens
Bookshelf Size: 813
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asma-aisha-ansari.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Asma Aisha Ansari »

I've read this book and loved it. Your review served as a great refresher for me and helped me recall some good points I had forgotten.
Thanks for the review. :tiphat:
Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master. - Agatha Christie

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”