Review of Doyle's Law

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Angie Prinsloo
Currently Reading: Book 1 The Awakening
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angie-prinsloo.html
Latest Review: Doyle's Law by Sam Roberts

Review of Doyle's Law

Post by Angie Prinsloo »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Doyle's Law" by Sam Roberts.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

[ Following is a review of "Doyle's Law" by the Author Sam Roberts]

This is a very intriguing and mysterious book about the world's future in space and time travel. A failed and alcoholic Scientist by the name Dr Ryburn awaits a shipment of ore from the planet Mercury in the hopes that it would fix his tattered reputation from all the failed missions on Mercury. Things started going wrong on Neith Station, tempers rages high and trouble starts to brew. A man by the name of Chief O'Connor and his crew of two - they are a salvage crew hired to dismantle the Staion Neith, all 3 of them think that Dr Ryburn is crazy and everything he is doing is for nothing that once again he will fail the mision that Dr Ryburn is so obsessive over, but the discovery he makes this time, will change the world's whole future and the lives of them all.

The book is like no other that I had seen in this category of Space and Time Travel.It very different from books like ' Star Trek' and even movies like ' Back to the future'. The book twist views on things on space continuum and how everyone sees and know it. There is also no erotic scenes in this book. The ebook reader I am using says that the book has between 400 and 500 pages, it varies depending on the ebook reader.

The only negative aspects I could find was that the book started slow and I had some trouble with some of the meaning of the slang words the author used. I had to search some of the words up to make sense of them.

I would rate Doyle's Law by Sam Roberts 3 out of 4 stars. The start was very slow but it got better later on in the book and the everything began making sense. Some of the slang words the author used confused me, but overall it is a good book.

I would recommend the book for teenagers and adults that like books about Science Fiction, Space and time traveling.

Doyle's Law
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

This sounds like a tale of redemption for Dr. Ryburn. I hope his discovery results in a positive change for the world's future. Thank you for your review and recommendation! :balloon:
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
Angie Prinsloo
Currently Reading: Book 1 The Awakening
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angie-prinsloo.html
Latest Review: Doyle's Law by Sam Roberts

Post by Angie Prinsloo »

I am sorry it seems I didn't do yhe review justice.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”