Review of The Charisma Factor

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
DANIELZACHARIA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danielzacharia.html
Latest Review: The Thundering Herd by John E. Peltier

Review of The Charisma Factor

Post by DANIELZACHARIA »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Charisma Factor" by Leesa Rowland.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Charisma Factor by Leesa Rowland is actually the liveliness that money cannot buy. It is a fascinating spark that distinguishes you from the crowd. Personality is a magnetic quality that generates admiration and self-assurance. It acts as a beacon, attracting the interest of others in your immediate vicinity. Have you already pondered why individuals with tremendous appreciation than many others? Do you know somebody who can come into such a gathering and dominate everyone's concentration with ease? Is this a one-of-a-kind skill that they are blessed to have, or is it something that can develop? Is it possible to intentionally improve it? The solutions to these questions are in this book.

The author describes in a clear and thorough approach that anybody may acquire this fascinating and enlightening characteristic and that feeding it with kindness and determination will cause it to expand and sparkle. The author gives tried-and-true methods for achieving this goal. This is a relevant and interesting work.

Another strong point in the book is the writer's ability to clearly describe a charismatic person utilizing the overall problem. The writer discusses and analyses personality by looking at the lives of well-known attractive persons. Gandhi is also one of the notable persons who has been utilized as a research study. Gandhi is credited for teaching Indians how to battle with dignity but without turning to violence. His civic resistance opened the path for the freedom of the Indians. Mandela is yet another notable figure, a guy who exemplifies how charm and high personal beliefs may be effortlessly blended. Three important elements that define his personality are empathy, humility, and kindness which made him famous and well respected.

The writer's style of writing is excellent and simple to comprehend. The book is engrossing in a unique manner. Its flow is great, and it should be considered. The book has no dull chapters and will keep the reader's attention until the last page. I like how the writer lets the reader realize that even though personality assists you in getting through the door, you'll always need additional talents to keep it open.

There are no flaws in this book since I did not find any grammatical errors in the PDF that I read. For that case, I rate this book four out of four stars. I recommend The Charisma Factor to those people who lack self-trust but still have the vision to make a difference in the society and universe as a whole.

The Charisma Factor
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nkgchidimma080
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkgchidimma080.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Nkgchidimma080 »

I don’t think this book is the type of book that Intrests me,nice review.
ROSEY-ANN
Favorite Book: Winning the War on Cancer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roseyann.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by ROSEY-ANN »

Interesting topic. Nice review.
T T 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-t-2.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by T T 2 »

I believe that a person's personality is equally important along with knowledge. An interesting book to read. Nice review.
DANIELZACHARIA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danielzacharia.html
Latest Review: The Thundering Herd by John E. Peltier

Post by DANIELZACHARIA »

I am so grateful for your comments y'all.
Gabriella1997
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabriella1997.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Gabriella1997 »

This review is comprehensive and nice but I don't think this is a type of book that I would like to read,
Medhansh Bhardwaj
Currently Reading: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medhansh-bhardwaj.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White’s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White

Post by Medhansh Bhardwaj »

Books which are considered with improving personality of a person are rare. I like the author's writing style very much Thanks for the great review!
Humera955
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-humera955.html
Latest Review: Smart Love by Vincent Fudge II
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Humera955 »

Great review , i like the way this reveiw has been presented.
Going to my next read📖
:tiphat:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”