Review of Do I Need a Will or a Trust

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Faith - Benny Any
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-benny-any.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Review of Do I Need a Will or a Trust

Post by Faith - Benny Any »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Do I Need a Will or a Trust" by Taylor Willingham.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Ignorance is one that shouldn't be toiled with, especially on topics related to real estate planning. Do I Need a Will or a Trust? is a non-fiction knowledge-packed book written by Taylor Philip Willingham, which exposes all the underlying facts about 'Will and Trust". The author makes the reader to understand that they are totally two different terminologies. He incorporated "Commerce, Story-Telling, Accounting, Statistics, Law and Management" which explicitly explained the theme under consideration. The do's, don'ts, types, ways, benefits, risks and necessity of both were also revealed. I can indisputably say that the whole write-up was an eye-opener.

I didn't dislike any part of the book, although at the commencement stage of reading it, I had difficulty connecting to the write-up, which made me to casually flip the pages as I felt I wouldn't be able to continue. This happened because the art subjects integrated into it, was like a turn - off to me, as I wasn't a deep lover of them. However, I made up my mind to read with an open mind, hence I started afresh, and concluded that I would have missed mind-blowing tips, if I hadn't continued reading it. Undoubtedly, no aspect of this book disappointed me.

The positive aspects of this book outweighed my initial concerns. The author included diagrams, charts and figures, which made me to have a better understanding of what "Will and Trust" entails. Truly, death is inevitable and having a Will prepared before it occurs, breeds less conflict in the family after departure. Testing your children's strength and loyalty to each other, by entrusting properties to them whilst still alive was fascinating to me. Furthermore, the possession of both "Will and Trust" might or might not be effective for everyone. Hence, choosing the more productive one should be the priority. However, everyone requires a "Will". Another intriguing part was the necessity for women to know their rights in property ownership. Estate plan drafting is an essential point to put into consideration. What do you think is needed before its drafting? Maintaining Trust is also very essential. What do you think are those maintenance strategies?

Taking into account that I enjoyed this book and that it was professionally edited. I give it a rating of four out of four stars. Its educative content inspired me to do so.

I therefore recommend this book to persons desiring to have a clearer comprehension of "Trust and Will" and to lovers of new knowledge, as this book exposes such.

Do I Need a Will or a Trust
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I think it's great that the author in the book has resolved many doubts about Will and Trust in a way that is easy for the average reader to understand.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”