Review of Perfect

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vidya sk
Currently Reading: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vidya-sk.html
Latest Review: Perfect by Judi Miller

Review of Perfect

Post by Vidya sk »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Perfect" by Judi Miller.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever imagined what must have happened in your past life? What if somebody told you that whatever your parents and grand parents go through definitely has something to do with your present life? Not all people, but few people in this world have their ability to listen to spiritual forces around them. Are you one among them? , even if not, what if somebody told you that those spirituals are here in your life for a purpose. Perfect : A path to Love, Forgiveness and Transformation by Judi Miller is a life story of an author where she confronts serious health issues. Like few other people, Judi wasn't always ready for medication which she was supposed to go through. In this all, her spiritual gifts were trying to help her in possible ways which she probably failed to understand at the first go.

Along the journey, she finds that solution to her health problem is not only in the modern medications but also through healing chakras where she furthers herself to find more about it. When she does that, she meets a finest person Diana with whom she feels a strong connection which she has never felt it with anyone else.

One among the positive things which i found is that, on the way to her journey, Judi faces issues such as self doubt forcing her to believe that she is way too different than the world and she always has to put efforts to fit in the materialistic world. But later when she opens her heart, getting to know how she overcame all the difficulties by herself is the best part of the book.

Judi finds a strange relationship between her mother and Diana. Diana had played a major role in her past life. She finds out about the immense relationship they had which gives her key to find out why she met diana at the first place. Finding out what was that and how Judi chose to react to it, will give you a broader perspective of how to react towards particular incident.

Few negative things which i could observe was that author could have used much more diversity of words to describe the incidences and lessons which she wanted to convey. I could find some incidences which were way too much stretched with repetitive words.

The author has given many quotes with her usual writing which include way deep meaning if you consider to sit and think. Her way of writing is in such way that, you get moral from almsot each paragraph that you can mark and use in your daily life. Therefore i am giving this book 3 out of 4 rating because the book could have been edited and written in much better interactive way keeping in mind the audience who might never heard about spiritual gifts. I would recommend this book to people who believe in the concept of spiritual gifts and also want to get rid of their own insecurities. There is no much adult language but i still prefer the reader to be above 15 because few adult incidences are described in the book.

Perfect

Perfect
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: Perfect by Judi Miller
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

It sounds like the author has had an unconventional (but perhaps not entirely uncommon) path to healing. Thank you for your review! :balloon:
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”