Review of How To Be Successful

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Neelakshi jain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neelakshi-jain.html
Latest Review: Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D.

Review of How To Be Successful

Post by Neelakshi jain »

[Following is a volunteer review of "How To Be Successful" by M. Curtis McCoy.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

How to be successful by M. Curtis McCoy is a combination of interviews of some successful people. It has great advice on how to be successful. In this book we can enjoy interviews of M. Curtis McCoy, Jeff “Biggs” Wobig, Connie Wyatt, Paul B. Watson, Eric Payne, Caujuan Mayo, Nathan Schulhof and Jeff McGregor. Each of them have answered the same set of questions. Questions are about success, what they do to improve themselves, how they make their important decisions and many more. We can really learn from their experiences. The author also merged some important life tips in between interviews that will help readers improve and be successful. So what are these awesome tips, that can help improve your life? Can profanity help us in success? What will happen when you are successful? For all these questions you have to read this book.

In all the things that inspired the most in this book, One is the journey of the author. At one point, he was not able to remember anything. He was suffering from tumor and many other diseases, but still he never gave up. Now he is successful. That means everything is possible in life if you want to.

At one point, this book also tells us about the truth of social media and how bad it is for our success. Interviewed people have their experiences, and they shared them with us through this book. There are opinions of so many people, so you have to decide what is best for you.

I like some small tips that the author gave us from his own experiences in life. This book also helps us decide, If we want to be successful or not. The author gave a good view of what you are going to lose and get when you become successful. So he made it easy for us to decide what we want to do.

Most of the people who author interviewed were more of spirituality believers. So people who do not believe in spirituality may find it a little distracting. They suggested that you read the Bible a lot. It is going to be hard for some people who do not believe in God.

I am giving How to be successful by M. Curtis McCoy 3 out of 4 stars. Because it is a good book to read. There are so many life lessons. It will help you achieve the success you want in your life.

I recommend it to people who want to be successful in their lives. It should be in your must read books.

How To Be Successful
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

This sounds like a very inspirational book that reminds us that we can do anything we set our minds to. Thanks for an informative review!
SamaylaM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samaylam.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by SamaylaM »

I read this book a while back and really enjoyed the different aspects of the interviews. Thanks for putting up a well-written review of this book!
Ousebian Nicholas
Currently Reading: Kalayla
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ousebian-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by Ousebian Nicholas »

We all yearn to be successful, what steps do we need to follow so that we can reach success level? Based on your review, I find the book enlightening on that bit. I will check it out. Thank you.
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

I like the approach of asking each person the same set of questions. I would be interested in seeing the similarities in their responses. Thank you for your take on this book! :balloon:
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
zainherb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 130
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zainherb.html
Latest Review: Legacy by Chris Coppel

Post by zainherb »

Indeed. I read this book too and found it rather interesting and beneficial.
Some of the lessons have stayed with me till this day.
Thanks for a lovely review.
:techie-reference:
Latest Review: Legacy by Chris Coppel
Ldpuff
Currently Reading: Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ldpuff.html
Latest Review: The Merriest, The Beariest Bears by Doreen M. Atkinson

Post by Ldpuff »

Sometimes I too hate social media. I think reading the interviews would be interesting in this book. Real life examples that the reader can relate to!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”