Review by Nicole Carvalho -- Perfect by Judi Miller

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nicole Carvalho
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole-carvalho.html
Latest Review: Perfect by Judi Miller

Review by Nicole Carvalho -- Perfect by Judi Miller

Post by Nicole Carvalho »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Perfect" by Judi Miller.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book Perfect: A Path to Love, Forgiveness and Transformation by Judi Miller is a great story of emotionally, physically, and spiritually growth. Judi describes what she experienced and what she had to face to get rid of old burdens, unreasonable fears that she carries her whole life without giving too much thought to where they come from until she is not able to run away anymore when she was diagnosed with a disease. She talks about seeing the world with other lenses when she scheduled to remove her uterus but she chose to get in touch with somebody who works with spiritual energy first, a healer, to help her prepare for that big event decision. She once again faces her destiny allowing herself to feel things again that she refused for so long to recognize. She gave herself the chance to meet other people like her and to feel empowered to open herself more. A new path started to open as she decided to heal herself and look for help and answers, learning to get out of her comfort zone making great discoveries about her family and within herself.

Her whole new beginning, or reborn in her words, had a huge impact on me. While reading, I had to process everything to continue with an open heart and mind knowing all of Judi’s pains and revelations. On her journey, Judi explains how she learns to forgive the thing that deeply hurt her indirectly, she also describes her fears and most hurtful memories throughout her life and also how she manages to become stronger and stronger as she studies and learns about connections, love and the perfection of the universe.

The book is full of positive aspects, surprises, and is well written with a load of heavy emotions. I can not picture any negative points, I fully enjoyed the whole story and for me, it brought me only great lessons.

The reading is very enjoyable and the author makes me feel like I am with her in each experience she described. That’s why I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

For those who like spiritual, life experience books, I sincerely recommend giving it a try to this wonderful book. Even those who don’t follow any religions like me could enjoy it. I also recommend it to people who enjoy great stories and are looking for new experiences with an open mind and heart.

Perfect
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: Perfect by Judi Miller
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

Forgiveness is such a powerful tool. The author sounds like a courageous person with an inspiring story. Thank you for your take on this read! :balloon:
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”