Review by hullahope -- The Employee Millionaire - Person...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
hullahope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hullahope.html
Latest Review: Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Review by hullahope -- The Employee Millionaire - Person...

Post by hullahope »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Employee Millionaire - Personal Workbook" by H. J. Chammas.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Employee Millionaire - Personal Workbook by H. J. Chammas can be the stepping stone to a financially successful life. This workbook is an abridged version of the full-length edition. I found this book to be so informative, I can't imagine how useful the full edition will be for the readers.

The author guides the readers through each and every step in getting a rental property. In the very beginning, the author asks us to list everything that we want in life. As a reader, it gets you thinking and captures your attention. The book consists of 186 pages and has been divided into four chapters. Each of the four chapters explains how we should deal with our financials, how to avail loans and ways to buy rental properties to build long-term wealth.

The author spends a good amount of time explaining the various financial terms to ensure that we are well prepared to gather knowledge from this book. The book contains lots of forms and tables which encourages the readers to develop a plan while reading the book. This makes the book more interesting. The author has also included links to his website from where we can access additional information. The majority portion of the book talks about the steps involved in rental property investment.

I'll definitely rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I'm so glad that I came across this book. The thing that I liked the most about this book was the simple language that the author uses to explain every minute detail. This ensures that everyone irrespective of their knowledge about personal finance can make the best use of this book. Another thing that caught my attention was that the book also talks about good debt and bad debt. Many financial advisors skip this topic but I'm glad that the author explained this topic in a very simple manner.

There was nothing I could dislike in this book. This book was flawless and it has been professionally edited as I didn't find any errors in it. I'll suggest this book to college students and also working professionals who lack knowledge of personal finance. To make the best use of this book, use the tables provided to draw your plan. Unlike many others, this book doesn't ask you to leave your job to get rich.

I enjoyed reading this book a lot and I'm sure you'll enjoy it too. I can't wait to read the full edition of this book.

The Employee Millionaire - Personal Workbook
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
DANAWEB
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danaweb.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by DANAWEB »

A book with instructions about financial planning . Financial planning is one of the most talk about topics in today's context. By reading your review, It seems that the book is very informative and provide lot of insights. Thanks for the detailed review!
Nicholus Schroeder
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholus-schroeder.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Nicholus Schroeder »

Hope I can read this one soon seems interesting and also quite informative. Nice work on the detailed review!👏

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”