Review by Mtibza eM -- San Francisco Values

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mtibza eM
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtibza-em.html
Latest Review: Am I Burned Out at Work? by Salar A. Khan MD, MBA

Re: Review by Mtibza eM -- San Francisco Values

Post by Mtibza eM »

markodim721 wrote: 03 May 2021, 03:48 I like that the authors are proud of San Francisco and their state, but in a moderate and argumentative sense. Thanks for the great review.
I also like that. Thank you for stopping by.
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

I’m glad they put a lot of research into the project instead of relying solely on their positive feelings towards San Francisco. Thanks for the insightful review
Sakura5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakura5.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Knights of Chalethire by Matthew Tysz

Post by Sakura5 »

I am very interested in all things American, and this seems an insightful description of one of its biggest cities. Thanks for your detailed review!
Mtibza eM
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtibza-em.html
Latest Review: Am I Burned Out at Work? by Salar A. Khan MD, MBA

Post by Mtibza eM »

Sakura5 wrote: 11 May 2021, 10:51 I am very interested in all things American, and this seems an insightful description of one of its biggest cities. Thanks for your detailed review!
You will absolutely love this one, then. Thank you for reading and commenting, much appreciated
Naaya123 wrote: 09 May 2021, 23:46 I'm looking forward to reading this one. Thank you for this review!
No, thank YOU for reading and commenting
Booklover Becca wrote: 08 May 2021, 11:40 I’m glad they put a lot of research into the project instead of relying solely on their positive feelings towards San Francisco. Thanks for the insightful review
Yes, they made sure that they knew what they were talking about, and that readers get correct information.
DANAWEB
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danaweb.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by DANAWEB »

Different kind of a non fiction book which highlights values in Sn Francisco and how these has influenced American culture as a whole. Thank you for the great review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”