Review by Olgamiell -- Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
TheMazeRunner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-themazerunner.html
Latest Review: Lady of the Play by Deena Lindstedt

Re: Review by Olgamiell -- Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by TheMazeRunner »

I am currently reading the book, and I love it!
Olgamiell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olgamiell.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Knights of Chalethire by Matthew Tysz

Post by Olgamiell »

Chizioboli wrote: 30 Mar 2021, 00:40 An enthralling fiction story with loads of lessons to learn.
I absolutely agree. Thank you for commenting!
Shillah A wrote: 02 Apr 2021, 10:30 Kalayla is absolutely a good read. Am currently reading it. Your review on the book is absolutely wonderful.
I truly appreciate your comment. I hope you liked this book as much as I did!
Last edited by Olgamiell on 09 May 2021, 12:47, edited 1 time in total.
Olgamiell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olgamiell.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Knights of Chalethire by Matthew Tysz

Post by Olgamiell »

Lucille27 wrote: 07 Apr 2021, 11:13 I also really enjoyed reading this book. It has been a nice discovery. I think it's been a while since I read something like this. It really reminded me of Alice Munro. The generational gaps and the way in which each woman has particular issues. One solution does not fit everybody, but it is through mutual understanding that we should be heading towards new solutions. Thanks for your review.
Thank you for your thoughtful comment! I'm so glad I found this book, it's been a while since I've read something so well-written. It's really quite exceptional.
samps1910 wrote: 17 Apr 2021, 21:16 The sentiments behind this book sound so heartwarming. I am more encouraged to read this novel. Great review!
Thank you! I really recommend it, it's great. :)
TheMazeRunner wrote: 20 Apr 2021, 13:19 I am currently reading the book, and I love it!
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it. Thanks for stopping by!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”