Review by John Ogada -- Divine Simplicity Day 3...Unity ...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
John Ogada
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-ogada.html
Latest Review: The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Fallacy by H. Nattanya Andersen

Review by John Ogada -- Divine Simplicity Day 3...Unity ...

Post by John Ogada »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Divine Simplicity Day 3...Unity In The Community" by Yasher Echad El.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Yasher Echad El in Divine Simplicity Day 3...Unity In The Community raises a very interesting discussion. He claims that certain forces want us to see the world as they want. They also control how the world operates through what the author calls "predictive programming." He says all entertainment, including movies, television (which he calls tel-lie-vision, a media of popularizing lies) and music are a tool being used to brainwash the masses and make them fools. As he says, "it is easier to fool a man than to convince him that he has been fooled." This may be seen in movie plots and music videos that are scripted to campaign for certain views.

I love the author's bold and aggressive writing and how he aggressively exposes some personalities by name. He also addresses topics that are, to me, sensitive and emotive. For instance, out of the evidence and reports he has read, he says that HIV and AIDS is a virus that was created in a lab as a biological weapon to be used in depopulating the earth. He also claims that transgender people aren't naturally transgender but people who have undergone a surgical procedure called vaginoplasty to alter their appearances. These are just a handful of what the author exposes (or claims to expose.)

However, the book confused me to an extent. The preface is nothing related to the content of the book. It speaks about parenting and how to build a good relationship with your children including how to make your child open up and have a fruitful conversation with you. The dedication and introduction are also entirely different. To me, it seems like a trap to make us read the content thinking it is a book about parenting while behind the curtain the content is different. The preface and introduction ought to tell us what the book entails and not lure us into reading what we didn't expect.

I rate the book 3 out 4 stars and I regret doing so. The book is well written and the author perfectly explains his views. However, I have to deduct a star for the misleading preface. Maybe the author will do better in his next books.

The book is best suited for those who seek to know the truth that the author claims to have. It is a truth that claims the earth is controlled by forces which we aren't aware of but which control our world and which work round the clock to ensure this truth is suppressed. However, I advise reading the book without any emotions or feelings attached.

Divine Simplicity Day 3...Unity In The Community
View: on Bookshelves

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”