Review by Fadzai29 -- Always Before Me by John Servant

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fadzai29
2021 Reading Goal: 100
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fadzai29.html
Latest Review: Always Before Me by John Servant

Review by Fadzai29 -- Always Before Me by John Servant

Post by Fadzai29 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Always Before Me" by John Servant.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Always before me is a story about faith written about John Servant.Father Paul a man who feared God and he was never moved by the standards of this world.Father Anthony a man of great faith ,who adhered to the laws of God.Matt was a friend to the two Catholic priests ,he had experienced the same situation as Father Anthony.Father Paul who was arrested for deciding to abide by the principles of his faith,he was never moved because he believed that his sufferings are similar to what his saviour Christ Jesus went through.

Father Anthony was brought to minister at the prison due to a false accusation.Knowing he had the same situation with Father Anthony ,Matt was drown close to him.As Father Richard is narrating the life of the servants of God to John Daly a nephew to Father Anthony ,who had come to only collect the worldly possession of his uncle .Will John receive salvation through hearing the stories from Father Richard?

What i like the most about this book is the teachings of the word of God,my faith was strengthened as i was reading the book.I learnt that we can have our own aspirations but it is God who accomplishes his purposes for our lives in his own way and i should let the will of God take course and put all my trust in him.The book taught me that our future is not determined by our past ,God is willing to forgive us. Always before me gives hope to children of God ,as they suffer the tribulations of this world they should hold on to God.This was a perfect book with great teaching about faith ,there is nothing i disliked from the book.

I give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars, the author took enough time to prepare as he was writing this book .The teachings are supported by scriptures and the storyline is not difficult to follow.Always before me has the relevant teaching you need as a child of God.

I enoyed reading this book.I recommend this book to anyone who is going through trials of this world as they will get the assuarance that God loves them and has a reason and purpose for whatever they are going through . I also highly recommend the book to those who know they are sinners and think they no longer have a chance to read this book.I did not take note of any grammatical errors when i was reading the book.

Always Before Me
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”