Review by Dayodiola -- Tortured in Ashram by Prem Nambiar

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dayodiola
2021 Reading Goal: 25
Favorite Book: King of thots
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dayodiola.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski
Reading Device: Adobe

Review by Dayodiola -- Tortured in Ashram by Prem Nambiar

Post by Dayodiola »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Tortured in Ashram" by Prem Nambiar.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The brain is the command center of the body, and any stint to it will affect the efficiency of the whole body. With such knowledge, some crooks made it the entrance of an electromagnetic weapon to discomfort their Targeted Individuals (TI), as said by Prem Nambiar. Tortured In Ashram is a tale of how a newfound technique is used wrongly by some entities.

Prem detailed what led to his induction into Hindu belief, Amma, and why he later traveled to the Amritapuri Ashram in India. In Amritapuri, Mr. Nambiar became a victim of microwave weapon attacks from unknown crooks. Although the author later left India for the USA, the perpetrators still attack him, which confuses him if the perpetrators are near or far.

Tortured In Ashram is a book that details Prem Nambiar's personal experiences. Visiting India, for the long history of small religions, also, the miracle they promise anyone in adversaries, not known to him that during his visits his brain has been mapped and set for recurrent frequency attacks. What is known to Prem is that these attacks are a way in which the perpetrators draw devotees to the Ashram; what isn't known is if this giant scheme is secretive or conspired by the Amma.

This is a book with a long shot of accusations, which can mostly be termed conspiracy theories for their perceived impossibilities. But are they impossible? That's the question that will play in the reader's brain throughout the last three chapters of the book; because the last few chapters reference prominent sites like the New York Times, this makes it believable.

Even my unlikeness of the book theme can't overshadow my appreciation of the educative and professional writing style of the book. Although the book curls lots of disjointed questions into the reader, meanwhile, the questions are necessary for we live in a world of uncertainties. To put through his conviction, the author repeatedly states the possibility of secret cults using this weapon as a means of controlling their victim affairs and on a large scale the world.

If I am to rate this book solely on the content, I will rate it poorly. But the great writing style of the author and how it was professionally edited will make me rate it 3 out of 4 stars. Random inquiry, from me, of who this book best fit would return with a wide catch. Fanatics will learn of the possible harm organized cults (religion) are causing their followers, even a researcher may read this as the basis for future research.

Tortured in Ashram
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”