Review by Florence Nalianya -- Winning the War on Cancer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Florence Nalianya
2019 Reading Goal: 15
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 133
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-nalianya.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Review by Florence Nalianya -- Winning the War on Cancer

Post by Florence Nalianya »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The greatest gift that we all enjoy from God is good health. People all over the world suffer from various afflictions. Cancer is the worst of all. Whenever it befalls a family, it becomes a tragedy. It drains away a family’s resources and most of the time, it takes away a precious life. It's costly to treat cancer. Its either you have money to pull through the treatment process or you loose life. Come to think of it, how precious would it be if we discovered integrative methods of cancer treatment apart from conventional systems? Winning The War On Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure by Sylvie Beljanski is a story of hope and determination that could lead us to a cancer-free world.

Sylvie Benjanski was brought up by parents who spend most of their lives researching alternative methods of cancer treatment. She felt like her parents treasured their job more and aways gave her the second place. She had decided never to be part of it. Mirko Beljanski was a biochemist who had discovered two plants, Pao Pereira from the Amazon and Rauwolfia Vomitoria from Africa that miraculously helped in the development of natural molecules that stopped the multiplication of cancerous cells. Beljanski’s treatment protocol was almost at the ceiling of success when conventional oncologists and power-hungry individuals sought to destroy him. As a result, a corrupt police force planned an assault that left the entire lab to ruins and Sylvie’s parents behind bars. This triggered Sylvie to take over her parent’s job. She embarked on a mission to clear her dad's image and continue his legacy. The author encircled herself to people who had information about cancer treatments and set up a foundation that would eventually bring natural remedies to those that cancer devoured. As important as Sylvie's course seemed, obstacles were inevitable. It has been difficult to fund the entire process of success. There has been a lot of controversy concerning the legitimacy and efficiency of the treatment. Lack of willingness to accept trials has made it almost impossible to prove that the treatment is suitable for its purpose.

I loved reading this book so much. Its a book of hope for everybody as far as health is concerned. Conventional cancer treatment is very expensive. People of lower economic classes can't afford it. It would be very relieving to find an alternative treatment method. I Am encouraged by the fact that Sylvie is determined to highlight her father's contribution to the war on cancer. This book is extremely informative on matters of cancer and good health. The fact that it's backed up by scientific research and publications approved by experts makes it more precious to all readers. The book has also highlighted the hidden agenda of conventional drug companies and how they work together with those in power to shut down upcoming scientists. Amidst strong oppositions, the strength of a daughter to successively pursue her father's legacy is mind-blowing.

There was so little for me to dislike in this book. It broke my heart to see how the government and pharmaceutical organizations work hard to ensure that alternative research institutions never see light. Its an extremely sad situation given the rate at which cancer is ending lives. I was unable to determine whether it was right for Sylvie to risk her everything to set her father's legacy and pursue justice. I was left wondering if it was worth it and what would become of her if her entire life in terms of marriage and career drifted away as a result of all these.

This is a book that should be embraced by all, patients, researchers, and all readers. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The book doesn’t only highlight facts about cancer treatment but also the ways of living a healthy life. This book has been professionally edited for I only came across minor errors that couldn't affect my rating. Cancer is a monster that devours without mercy and it isn’t selective. Given this magnitude of hope in information and research, the least the world could offer is to give alternative treatments a chance. I recommend this book to everybody because all of us appreciate good health and wish to beat cancer out of the world.

Winning the War on Cancer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

emidio125
2019 Reading Goal: 50
Favorite Book: Tortured in Ashram
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emidio125.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by emidio125 »

The review is insightful. I personally like how you started in the first paragraph. Congratulations for the great review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”