Review by Sarah Tariq -- How To Be Successful

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarah Tariq
2019 Reading Goal: 25
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 60
2018 Reading Goal: 25
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 96
2017 Reading Goal: 15
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 46
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 212
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-tariq.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy
Reading Device: PDF

Review by Sarah Tariq -- How To Be Successful

Post by Sarah Tariq »

[Following is a volunteer review of "How To Be Successful" by M. Curtis McCoy.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Becoming successful and staying successful is an art that demands a certain set of traits to let you lead a desired pattern of life. M. Curtis McCoy in his book How To Be Successful outlined and defined those critical areas that play a crucial role to become a successful person.

M. Curtis McCoy is an entrepreneur, business development expert, author, and influencer. He was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor, Type-1 diabetes, and recurring memory issues, but he never succumbed to odds. He recovered and rebuilt his business, and now he is the torch-bearer and helping many people to reach their goals through mentoring, speaking, and books.

In this 27-chapters book, he included the motivational interviews of successful people (first of himself) that creates a lot of inspiration in readers and they can access their own lifestyle habits and goals under a parameter that McCoy observed and followed by the successful people. In addition to interviews, the author also shared the life pattern that includes both personality development and behavioral modification (like self-control, self-discipline, and delayed gratification, etc.) that can help you to become a successful person.

The book presents a clear road to success. McCoy’s writing-style throughout the book is conversational. He addresses you as a friendly coach who wants to help you to reach out to the goal of becoming successful. I have read many self-help books, but this one seems interesting in a way that you learn about what changes come in your life before and after becoming successful and what you need to retain your newly cultivated habits. The author also adds some quotes from the Bible to show the importance of hard work and patience in life. Moreover, I like his tips and experiences along with the interviews of successful people that can become a source of inspiration for many readers striving to reach the top of the ladder.

I’ve nothing to complain about this book. It’s a motivational guide coupled with useful pieces of advice to become a successful person in life. If someone acts upon these tips that the author practices himself, it will certainly bring change in his/her life.

To my pleasure, the book is well-edited; I didn’t find any typo that could disrupt my reading. I wholeheartedly rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. It’s a perfect book for all because no one wants to fail in life. I would recommend it to every reader who wants to lead a happy successful life. This book can assist them to appraise the gap between their actual and desired performance.

How To Be Successful
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”