Review by Fliesie01 -- House of Eire by June Gillam

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fliesie01
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fliesie01.html
Latest Review: Inside Outside: Black Wings Series by Sharlie M. Riverton

Review by Fliesie01 -- House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Fliesie01 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "House of Eire" by June Gillam.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

House Of Eire is a story about a rich developer who has ulterior motives and a young woman that has a passion for her heritage and the heart for helping people. Bridget wants to remind people what the Irish legacy is about and that it should be celebrated. But some secrets need to stay buried, and some people will stop at nothing to keep it that way. Who will put an end to all the secrets and get the justice that is deserved?

There is a lot of focus on Irish heritage, and it forms the main theme of the book. It is interesting to take a look inside the treasures the Irish have and the tales they tell. The book is relatable, and while I was reading, it felt like I was part of the story. I was captivated by the way June Gillam put the story together. I love her writing style. I could read her book for hours on end.

What I liked most about the story was that it ended with the possibility of another book, as there were a lot of questions that needed to be answered. I liked the way the book kept you on the edge of your seat the whole time. There were a lot of twists and turns that had me in suspense. I also enjoyed that it was very up to date and relevant, as they spoke about Donald Trump as the president. The only thing that I didn't like about the book was that the villain didn't get the punishment he deserved.

I rate House of Eire by June Gillam 4 out of 4 stars. The plot is well put together. I saw no errors, so the book seems professionally edited. I would recommend this book to the readers that love Ireland and a good heart-racing thriller. There is minor profanity in the book as well as minor erotic content.

Through this book, I got to see how important legacies and heritage are to the Irish community. It was insightful and a pleasure to read. House of Eire will take you on an emotional roller coaster. The writing is so good that you feel the emotions of the character as if they were your own.

You can read this book a million times over, and it will still feel like the very first time. Prepare yourself to cry, laugh, and be shocked to your core. You are going to love every minute of it.

House of Eire
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
The world belongs to those who read.
-Rick Holland

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”