Review by Christiana+- -- We are Voulhire: Someone Else'...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christiana+-
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christiana.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Review by Christiana+- -- We are Voulhire: Someone Else'...

Post by Christiana+- »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The kingdom of Voulhire experience yet another but tougher war this time around. The Emperor of lullabies wage wars against the city of Soulhire which is the capital city of Voulhire with his deadly warrior, not aiming to destroy it though but to teach them a lesson for trying to rescue their fellow humans who live in the lands of the princes under his kingdom. King Wilhelm, while having a court session on if it’s a good move to help humans who live in the land of the princes or not, an assassin bump into the palace aiming at his life; did he survive this attack?

Someone Else’s End is the third book of We are Voulhire Series written by Matthew Tysz. This series has been written in a way that readers will enjoy every bit. After the attack on the city of virko which cause Demetrius (the monk hired by Galen Bray to access the stone which he found in the first series) to be devastated, Galen Bray who wanted to make him happy, embark on a journey to soulhire with his friends (Rowan and Dometrius) to look for how the city of Virko can be rescued. On getting there, they were entangled in the attack that was spearheaded by the Emperor of lullabies.

In this series, readers will see how important it is to put their nation and the interest of its people above their own ambitions or resentments; as we see Meldorath, despite his resentments towards his old friend King Wilhelm, he still comes to the rescue of Soulhire from the attack that was initiated by the Emperor of lullabies and his faceless army. I am also touched in this series as the relationship between Galen Bray, Rowan, and Demetrius continues in a much stronger way; The way they look out for each other even in a tight situation that might claim their life is one of the things we people of this generation should inculcate.

Reading the first and second series of this wonderful work by Matthew has aroused some level of expectations in me which was met in this third series. The rhythm of this novel is so outstanding. Readers will not get lost at any point in this series because of the author’s exceptional skill in narrating the story in such a way that will be worth the time spent reading it. Also, the description of places and scenes is well written.

There is a lot that readers will gain and also enjoy in this novel. I love this great work, and it keeps me seated tight while reading it. The novel contains no erotic scene, which makes it good for young readers with a mature mind because of the magical aspect of it. I rate We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this novel to every lover of an action book with a taste of magic.

We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”