Review by Nena mehzz -- The Mountain and The Goat

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nena mehzz
Favorite Book: The Sun is Also a Star
Currently Reading: The Fox
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nena-mehzz.html
Latest Review: The Mountain and The Goat by Siamak Taghaddos

Review by Nena mehzz -- The Mountain and The Goat

Post by Nena mehzz »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Mountain and The Goat" by Siamak Taghaddos.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Mountain and The Goat by
Siamak Taghaddos is a simple and beautifully composed children's fiction that is narrated by an unknown protagonist who meets a singing goat in his journey. The goat provided the boy with water and bread and advised him to plan further with the provided supplies.

Siamak Taghaddos, the author of the book as well as an award-winning entrepreneur precisely and delicately expressed that opportunity is a short term possession which would be incomplete without action and the children must be well aware of this fact in order to nurture a take-action mentality in tomorrow's future.

Reading the book made me remembered the quote "Time and tide wait for no man" and I was sure when I reached the end of the book that this quote was most suitable for relating to this book. I also appreciate the author's ability to craft the complex idea into a few sentences so that the next generation doesn't make a fool of themselves by losing a valuable opportunity.

I also believe that the book was kind of author's experience of his own life and also a message he wanted the other fellow being known. I am happy that he took the opportunity to write and his action resulted positively.

The book was illustrated beautifully with pictures that I am sure will be most appealing to kids and was exceptionally well-edited. So I would rate 4 out of 4 .

The Mountain and The Goat
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”