Review by a-b-c- -- Project Tau by Jude Austin

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
a-b-c-
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a-b-c.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Review by a-b-c- -- Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by a-b-c- »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Project Tau" by Jude Austin.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Project Tau-By Jude Austin

I think that 'Jude Austin' did an excellent job on this novel. I can see why it was one of the best selling novels. The story takes place on the planet Basarr and Trandellia. Kalin Taylor was leaving Trandellia to go to Sanderson College on Basarr. Kalin meets Phillip Lawson, the head of Phimu Alpha, a frat house at Sander College. Kalin desperately wanted to get in at Phimu Alpha. He was so desperate that he was willing to do what Phillip asked him to do for his frat stunt. When he agreed, he did not know that his life was going to be changed forever. Because of the science techs at GenTech, and Mason the head of GenTech. Kalin also did not know that he was going to meet Tau, which would become his best friend.

I can state that I did not dislike this novel. I disagreed with a few of the characters in this novel. The characters that I disagreed with the most were Mason, Dr. Dennison, and the guards. I think that Kalin and Tau had the right to fight back against the men that ran the facility. They were cold dark characters. I certainly believe that they thought they could do what they wanted. Because no one understood what GenTech was about or what the facility did.

I think this novel was great for the imagination of science fiction for organ donors and human clones. In what science might lead to into the future even though the story was fiction and sad. I am looking forward to reading 'Jude Austin's' next novel.

I gave the novel, Project Tau a "3 out of 4" for the novels rating. The book was fascinating for a fiction novel. This novel kept my interest throughout the whole book. I believe that a person that might like science or science fiction novels would surprisingly like this novel. The author had me ponder on something that could be in the distant future.

I did not find any errors in spelling or writing. I believe that the novel was well written and edited. I gave the novel Project Tau, zero for the novel's erotic scenes. The story stated that Project Tau was assaulted sexually, but did not go into details about the assault. This novel had a lot of profanity words there was to may, to write them all down. I think it was the way the author had intended to write the novel. After I readed the story, it made sense why the book had a lot of profanity

Project Tau
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”