Review by writestuff -- Dynomike: Pay It Forward

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
writestuff
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-writestuff.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Review by writestuff -- Dynomike: Pay It Forward

Post by writestuff »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Dynomike: Pay It Forward" by Frankie B. Rabbit.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Dynomike: Pay It Forward by Frankie B. Rabbit is the story that follows Dynomike on a remarkable journey. When going to the store Dynomike finds there is no strawberry pickles. Instead of getting mad at things not going his way, he just smiles and goes on his way. When Dynomike spots his friend Spunky is in trouble he doesn't think twice. This starts an amazing chain reaction.

When Spunky needs help with his banana cart, Dynomike comes to help him. Then, instead of expecting to be rewarded for helping, Dynomike comes up with a wonderful idea. All Spunky needs to do is to help someone else just like he was just helped, to pay it forward!
This one act of kindness helps so many friends that by the end of this beautiful story, the end comes full circle. All Dynomike's friends are happy thanks to his thoughtfulness. Even Dynomike gets a lovely, sweet surprise.

I just adore the lessons here. Handling it well when things don't go your way. Help others without thinking about yourself. And perhaps even that when you least expect it, you get just what you wanted or needed in the end. The editing is flawless as far as I can see. The bright and full page illustrations are eye-catching and great quality.

I rate this fun, fantastic read 4 out of 4 stars I recommend this book mostly for parents and teachers. Though as an adult I found this book yet another delightful installment to The Dynomike Teaches Series.

The plot is easy to follow and learn for young children. The actions are clear and well explained. The themes of helping others, empathy and friendship are priceless lessons. Lessons I fear even adults forget sometimes. A book that could teach the listener and remind the reader.

Dynomike: Pay It Forward
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”