Review by AntonelaMaria -- Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AntonelaMaria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-antonelamaria.html
Latest Review: Child of the Sun Complete Edition by Michael Van Cleve

Review by AntonelaMaria -- Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?

Post by AntonelaMaria »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?" by Frankie B. Rabbit.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Dynomike: What’s Heartfulness? is a children’s book written by Frankie B. Rabbit and illustrated by Don Suratos.

In this book, we follow Dynomike, who wants to go ride bikes with his friends. He meets up with Spunky and Winky, and they go together to their friend Jack’s house. Sadly, Jack can’t go out and play because his mom is sick. They try to come up with an idea of how to make her feel better. Dynomike comes up with the perfect solution of heartfulness. An idea that is so simple yet so genuine that soon makes all the difference.

All characters all animals and they have unique names. My favorite is Jack’s family name, Brussels. This book is shot, written in rhyme style with the easy-to-understand plotline. The illustrations are beautiful and fit perfectly into the narrative. There are various books by this author with these same characters. I wouldn't mind reading those books too.

This is a very colorful and uplifting book. It teaches the reader about kindness and positive thinking. This book has an underlying message of thinking about others in their time of need. We learn that all we have to do is open our hearts to love. Being kind to one another and being kind to ourselves are the lessons we teach our kids but also need to remember too. This book is a simple and great reminder that good intentions matter.

I would rate this book with a perfect four out of four stars. There is nothing in this book that I disliked. It is an exceptionally well-edited book with cheerful illustrations. I think the author did an amazing job of writing a very relatable and easily understandable book. It is a great addition to every parent’s library, especially those who have younger children. I think this is a book that you will be able to reread with them a lot.

"Close your eyes with hands on your heart.
Think thoughtful intentions where heartfulness starts.”

Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
The Minpins by Roald Dahl

Everydayadventure15
2019 Reading Goal: 50
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 72
Favorite Book: Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy, #1)
Currently Reading: House of Eire
Bookshelf Size: 145
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-everydayadventure15.html
Latest Review: The Search for the King's Staff by Sophia Davidson

Post by Everydayadventure15 »

This sounds like a wonderfully pleasant book! Thanks for the great review! I look forward to reading this book and hopefully some of the others in the series. Thanks again for your helpful review!

Ogoskino
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogoskino.html
Latest Review: adventured of columbus daniel by Columbus daniel

Post by Ogoskino »

This is another story from the Dynomike series. I really enjoy Frankie B. Rabbit's stories and I am sure this one is no different. I recommend this book for all children as the book seeks to teach important life lessons. Thanks for the constructive review.

bellajavier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bellajavier.html
Latest Review: Confessions of a Manaholic by P. Pierre

Post by bellajavier »

Oh how beautiful! I read the name and smiled thinking the name of the book is so beautiful, and your review proves that. sometimes love is the most important remedy, and in these crucial times, we should definitely teach our kids such values! I can already imagine how my baby cousins would react reading such things, it seems beautiful! Your review is utterly wonderful! thankyou

Gifted Soul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gifted-soul.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Gifted Soul »

I love your summary of this book and I'll gladly add it to my shelf.
Thanks!
Just do it!

Nerea
2019 Reading Goal: 15
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 166
2018 Reading Goal: 10
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 80
Currently Reading: Redemption, Spirits of the Belleview Biltmore
Bookshelf Size: 369
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerea.html
Latest Review: The Billionaires’ Handbook by Andrew Stevenson

Post by Nerea »

I enjoyed reading the book as well. I like the lesson conveyed in the story about kindness. I agree with you that the book is exceptionally edited, and the material is relate-able and understandable. Thanks.
"Regular reading improves your grammar."

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”