Review by Lesya77 -- NanoMorphosis by Marla L. Anderson

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lesya77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lesya77.html
Latest Review: Containment Breach by Wm. A. Yandell

Review by Lesya77 -- NanoMorphosis by Marla L. Anderson

Post by Lesya77 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "NanoMorphosis" by Marla L. Anderson.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

NanoMorphosis by Marla L. Anderson.

I was captivated and entertained from the very first page. The author has a gift with words and wrote a novel that will beguile readers from all genres. The book has sci-fi, action, love and adventure all in one. I loved the attention to detail that the author went into depicting the alien life forms and worlds. It created very real and believable characters that makes the reader want to meet, touch and experience them as well. There is nothing I disliked about this book.

In the beginning of the novel it was not clear that there was a good guy or bad guy story-line because you sympathize with both main characters and their history. Very soon their true natures were revealed and even though you still sympathized with the very ill Cadmon Dhyre, his power-hungry disposition makes you love to hate him. The brilliance of both main characters was awe inspiring. Daniel Walter naivety was endearing but also frustrating when something happened and should have been obvious to him.

NanoMorphosis is a novel about a boy that promised his slaughtered parents that he would fulfill their dream of finding a healthy planet for humans to live on. The journey of his life’s mission and how events unfold and eventually changing the life’s mission into something he did not believe possible. There is one man standing in his way, Cadmon Dhyre. Cadmon Dhyre realized his lust for power early on and his hatred for Daniel was well known. Unbeknownst to Cadmon or Daniel, the detour that Cadmon colluded with the government with for Daniel’s ship, created the very setting for their re-encounter.

Two of the secondary characters were also very intriguing. Aurora only makes an appearance later in the book but is such an enthralling character that you rejoice over every piece of new information you read about her. Lester on the other hand, is the creepy individual with ties to both sides. I was in constant wonder as to which side he was really helping … or was everything he did self-serving.

When encountering an alien life form, Daniel is inexplicably drawn to her. Their adventure takes many twists and turns. Life threatening situations bringing them closer together, drawn to the similarities and differences making for saucy encounters throughout.

My rating of this book is 4 out of 4 stars as the book was excellently edited. NanoMorphosis held my interest right throughout the book. This book would be enjoyed by adults who love Sci-fi related topics. The profanity and sexual content will make this book unsuitable for the younger or mild at heart reader.

NanoMorphosis
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”