Review by sanjus -- Roadmap to the End of Days

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Review by sanjus -- Roadmap to the End of Days

Post by Sanju Lali »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

If someone has faith in the religious texts, especially of the Abrahamic religions, and is curious to know about what may happen in the future, then Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann would be an appropriate book to grab. This book consists of about 3774 locations as read on Amazon Kindle and is divided into ten chapters. The book’s appendix and glossary cover most of its second half. This book attempts to predict the end days after an in-depth analysis of the timelines of the historical events, which occurred as per the ancient biblical texts.

The book begins by first taking us to the Garden of Eden and then to the course of the creation of our universe in six days. Then, these two events are correlated with the Big Bang event, which occurred about some six billion years ago. The timelines of all these events are scaled appropriately to match with each other. The author identified a clear pattern that emerged when he correlated the equivalent periods of history with the matching patterns like a disruptive event, which is followed by birth of a leader, and later building of the main temple and a new revelation. The book has several self-explanatory charts that clearly show the pattern of occurrence of all these historical events. The way these patterns match and the predictions they make regarding the future of our world can be understood only by reading the book until the end.

I picked up this book out of my curiosity about our future and wanted to learn more about the mechanism of its transition process. After reading this book, I could see some logic behind these historical events, as explained in this book. I was not disappointed as the book met at least some of the expectations I had about it.

The thing I liked the most in this book is the author's analyzing skill of identifying certain patterns in all the major historical events that occurred until now and elegantly portraying them as a sequence of the regularly recurring events. The book gives an overall idea about the birth of almost all the religions and their relationship with each other with the help of Abrahamic texts, which appears to be logically convincing. Moreover, the formatting of the book was excellent, and also it appeared to me like professionally edited because I found just a few ignorable grammatical errors.

I recommend this book only to the readers who believe the biblical texts because the concept of this book relies on only these texts. The people believing in Judaism and Christian faiths would love this book because there is an elaborate study about the Garden of Eden and its significance in our daily lives.

I do not recommend this book to those who do not believe in biblical texts and follow some other religions like Hinduism or Buddhism because their theology is altogether different. However, if they are open to learning something new outside their belief system, then they can choose this book. This book is readable by teenagers and adults, but it may not be suitable for kids because they would require their guardians to help them to understand the subject.

The thing I disliked the most in this book is the repetitions of the same findings in several chapters, which bored me a little. However, it may be helpful by repeating those findings to identify a correlation between them and the new events, and thereby visualize the entire scenario by connecting the dots.

Initially, I thought to give only three stars because of my dislikes, which I mentioned above. Later, I considered the important message that this book gives to the reader regarding the practice of adhering to good moral ethics. There were only a few minor grammatical errors in the form of punctuation errors, most notably missing commas. Considering all the aspects of this book, including its eloquent writing, I decided to rate this book with all the 4 out of 4 stars.

Roadmap to the End of Days
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Julius_
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Roger Glasgow
Favorite Book: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius.html
Latest Review: Dynomike: Pay It Forward by Frankie B. Rabbit
fav_author_id: 187887

Post by Julius_ »

I'm glad the book met your expectations, especially the prediction of the future. I like your review. Thanks for it.
We're all philosophers. When there's a tough choice to be made, when faced with the facts of birth,love or death or simply when thinking about what we want to do with our lives.
Wyland
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 444
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wyland.html
Latest Review: The Cult Next Door by Elizabeth R. Burchard, Judith L. Carlone

Post by Wyland »

I'm curious to know how the author scales the timelins of the Big Bang event and creation of the universe in six days. Thanks for the insightful review.
Kanda_theGreat
Currently Reading: The Fox
Bookshelf Size: 167
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kanda-thegreat.html
Latest Review: Born To Survive by Kylie-Anne Evans

Post by Kanda_theGreat »

I only have a hint of the Big Bhang Event. I'll read this for more information.
Thank you for the awesome review.
Bet on Me! :idea:
InStoree
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 181
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-instoree.html
Latest Review: The Mermaid Broker by Sue Hinkin

Post by InStoree »

I read The Biblical Clock, by Daniel Friedmann, and I think the book was based on three from his previous work, including Roadmap to the End of Days. I loved the author's approach over the historical events and combinations of science with religion. Great review! Thanks for the recommendation!
Love is the only power out there that trumps hatred, grief, sadness, or anger.
~Tayma Tameem

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”