Review by maxiphemmax -- Empowered by Dominica Lumazar

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
maxiphemmax
Currently Reading: Happy Healing
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maxiphemmax.html
Latest Review: Empowered by Dominica Lumazar

Review by maxiphemmax -- Empowered by Dominica Lumazar

Post by maxiphemmax »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Empowered" by Dominica Lumazar.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business, or ever wished you can read a manual on taking your business to the next level? If you have, then this book is for you. Empowered: The Business Owner’s Guide to Leadership and Success by Dominica Lumazar is the book I called a business bible guide to every detail needed to transform any business into a high apex trajectory. The author is an accomplished business owner, a well-recognized business consultant, and a number-1 bestselling author.

This book Covers different core leadership strategies, from marketing to advertising, to re-branding even to customers-employees relation. The author, Dominica, gave numerous details about a strategic leadership plan in maintaining a high profit and quick returns of investments. She also gave a farther point on maintaining a perfect work-life relationship. She describes this as a counterintuitive. She strongly emphasized the extent of trust and honesty between customers and the business, as well as between employees and the boss. She explained the later using a highly contestable point by saying, “If you wouldn’t trust them with your children, don’t trust them with your business’. I called this contestable because, some people highly esteem their children above business while some do not, others are at close equilibrium. However, facing the fact of owning and running a business will surely give one an instinct of what Dominica is talking about here.

What I love about this book is the way the author gave a simplified analysis of the leadership and business investment role. I also love it for being comprehensive, straightforward, and short read. The book was structured into three different parts. Part one talked about Leading for Success, while two discusses Business Value; and three on Business Clarity. Each part has at least three chapters. The book is well formatted in an easy-to-read fashion. And the way the author made use of some real-life scenarios as a practical example is highly commendable. What got me most is remarketing strategies. This makes the book not just to be a theory read but also practicable. Dominica includes a worksheet guideline to help carry out the successful leadership knowledge gained.

While reading this book, I was very diligent, trying so hard to find something I do not like; I came up empty-handed. Empowered: The Business Owner’s Guide to Leadership and Success ticked off all the boxes and left me wanting to start-up a business. This book was professionally edited, and I found no spelling or grammatical errors. I'm, therefore, glad to award this book 4 out of 4 stars and would happily recommend it to all audiences, young and old, business owners, and all readers who love to be an entrepreneur.

Empowered
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

kdstrack
2019 Reading Goal: 100
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 125
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 106
Currently Reading: No Longer A Child of Promise
Bookshelf Size: 329
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: Looking for Normal by Karen Harmon

Post by kdstrack »

This book has a wealth of information for people wanting to start a business. I appreciate that you have given a detailed description of the book's topics. All this information, and the author's experience, help overcome the fear of getting started! Thanks for a great review.

maxiphemmax

Post by maxiphemmax »

kdstrack wrote: ↑
24 Jan 2020, 10:29
This book has a wealth of information for people wanting to start a business. I appreciate that you have given a detailed description of the book's topics. All this information, and the author's experience, help overcome the fear of getting started! Thanks for a great review.
The book is really well packed with a lot of ideas of getting started. The author accurately buttress on that. Thanks for checking by.

Bukola02
Currently Reading: Prince Player
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bukola02.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Bukola02 »

We all wish to be empowered in one thing or the other. With this great review, I can say the author actually point out the full information needed in making small steady headway in business investment.
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

maxiphemmax

Post by maxiphemmax »

Bukola02 wrote: ↑
03 Feb 2020, 03:51
We all wish to be empowered in one thing or the other. With this great review, I can say the author actually point out the full information needed in making small steady headway in business investment.
The author is quite superb in her explanation of business creation and maintaining a profitable margin. thanks for the comment.

Orizon
Currently Reading: The Adults in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 293
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orizon.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Orizon »

This is a nice review. I must say, the book is powerful and your review made it one to read. Great work.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”