Review by Letora -- E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Letora
Favorite Book: Wicked Saints
Currently Reading: the air between
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-letora.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Re: Review by Letora -- E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Letora »

Falconcrest wrote: 21 Jan 2020, 01:44 I have only read the sample, and I must admit that your analysis has really opened the whole book up to me. Thanks for the very interesting and informative review.
You're welcome! Thank you for reading my review!
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." - Dr. Seuss
Maria Esposito
Favorite Book: The Panhandler and the Professional
Currently Reading: Live from Death Row
Bookshelf Size: 438
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-esposito.html
Latest Review: WHY ARE THERE MONKEYS? (and other questions for God) by Brooke Jones
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Maria Esposito »

I also get turned off when authors spend a lot of words on technicalities, at the expense of character or relationship development. Thank you for your insightful review!
The strongest impetus a man will ever have, in an individual sense, will come from a woman he admires.

- George Jackson, "Soledad Brother"
Julius_
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Roger Glasgow
Favorite Book: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius.html
Latest Review: Dynomike: Pay It Forward by Frankie B. Rabbit
fav_author_id: 187887

Post by Julius_ »

Since it's a fun and a light read, it is very suitable for weekends. I like mystery novels and how protagonists strive to solve them. Thanks for the review.
We're all philosophers. When there's a tough choice to be made, when faced with the facts of birth,love or death or simply when thinking about what we want to do with our lives.
Letora

Post by Letora »

espo wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 07:01 I also get turned off when authors spend a lot of words on technicalities, at the expense of character or relationship development. Thank you for your insightful review!
Thank you for stopping by to read my review!
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." - Dr. Seuss
Letora

Post by Letora »

Julius_ wrote: 02 Feb 2020, 07:57 Since it's a fun and a light read, it is very suitable for weekends. I like mystery novels and how protagonists strive to solve them. Thanks for the review.
You're very welcome! And thank you for stopping by!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”