Review by Bles -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bles
Currently Reading: Dance of Dreams
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bles.html
Latest Review: Nettie Boo by Judy Adams Brown

Review by Bles -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Post by Bles »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Happy Healing" by Dominique Bourlet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Physical pain is the worst nightmare most of us have had in our daily lives. In this case, most people going through physical pain resort to taking strong painkillers daily as directed by their doctors just to ease the pain, some going as far as buying over the counter drugs. They keep visiting their doctors with the hope that a new means will pop up only to be told that the only way is taking painkillers. Dominique Bourlet in his book takes us through the happy healing method which is very simple but so effective and it adjusts to any health issues.

The author takes us through the first part which is the creation of the method, the description of the method in the second part and finally the application of the method. Dominique has given us the easiest ways to deal with the pain rather than taking painkillers all the time which only reduces the pain for a short while and it gets at it again. The problem with us is that we fail to respond to our body pain which results in the pain becoming severe. After that instead of focusing on a self-healing approach, we depend on medical tests and examinations and that ruins us even more.

Happy Healing: 8 Magical Steps to Relieve Physical Pain and Discomfort by Dominique Bourlet gives us a new picture of physical pain and the best way, to handle it. From it, we learn that with the right emotional attitude, healing can be much easier to unleash. It all starts with our minds. The title of this book intrigued me into reading it. I have been through physical pains before and I know how it feels like. I chose to read this book with the hope that I will get new ways to handle physical pain when it recurs. Am so glad that the book was filled with so many ideas to implement when going through physical pain.

I liked this book for many reasons. First, the author's approach to pain is just perfect. It gives us a different view of physical pain and how to deal with it. Second, I liked the fact that there are notes at the end of the book and readers can read further if they want to. Also, I liked the author's graphic representation at location 616 which emphasizes what he says. I did not find any reason to hate this book because it was amazing and the author gave us the easiest ways to deal with pain.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because it was so informative and well-researched. Also, the book is well-structured and the reading flows with ease. However, I could not give it 3 out of 4 stars because it was exceptionally edited. I did not come across any mistakes to speak of. This book is suitable for readers who have been and are still going through physical pain and any other readers who want to have a different perspective about pain. It will be of much help.

Happy Healing
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Books are beautiful.
Erick Muyesu
Favorite Book: The Spirit of Want
Currently Reading: Mine Boy
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erick-muyesu.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams

Post by Erick Muyesu »

Many people go through so much physical pain without the idea of how to deal with it. This book could be of so much help. Great review.
bookreviewmi1111
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookreviewmi1111.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by bookreviewmi1111 »

This book is good for people who want to heal their physical pain and know more about themselves. I rated it 4 because I enjoyed it a lot.
Thank you for the honest review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”