Review by klbradley -- Fearless Thinking, Stress-free li...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
klbradley
2019 Reading Goal: 50
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 86
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 32
2017 Reading Goal: 50
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
Favorite Book: Bridges of Madison County
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 369
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-klbradley.html
Latest Review: Will of The Hill by Marshall Cobb
Reading Device: 1400697484

Review by klbradley -- Fearless Thinking, Stress-free li...

Post by klbradley » 15 Sep 2019, 20:14

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fearless Thinking, Stress-free living, Guaranteed (Almost)" by Purandar A. Amin.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Fearless Thinking, Stress-Free Living: A Life Changing Solution for Peace and Happiness is a fresh approach to a self-help guide composed by Purandar A. Amin. Published in May 2018 by Sapient Advisors, Inc., the recommendation for readers extends from ways to clear our minds of all stress-causing thoughts to ways to augment insight into learning to find balance in our lives.

As someone who suffers from periodic stress and feelings of chaos, I immediately felt drawn to the book just from browsing the title. If someone is declaring to have found the solution for ways to best improve our ideas of perception when it involves stress maintenance, I'm all ears, or eyes, I should say. Each chapter of the book is broken down in a letter format, making the sections seem more personal than a traditional self-help book. Several of the segments also included an exercise portion at the end of the chapters that will benefit readers with applying his advice in their own lives. Another inclusion to each chapter was a page for notes following his information. I found the notes section to be beneficial for me as a way to keep track of what I felt was the most beneficial and applicable to me personally.

My favorite chapter while reading was Balance. As mentioned by Amin, discovering balance is specifically important for attaining a peace of mind, which is something I find myself struggling with more often than I would like to acknowledge. By following the author's advice of regarding my emotions throughout different times during the day, I was able to make myself conscious to the changes while remembering to stay positive and not get discouraged by my conclusions.

Some of the finer points that I was able to take away from reading Fearless Thinking, Stress-Free Living included the importance of our individual needs. Although we often find ourselves caught up in the day-to-day disorder of life, it's important to take a moment to reflect on ourselves and recognize that we also have needs that need to be met in order to live a peaceful and fulfilling life.

It was apparent while reading that the author took editing into careful consideration, seeing as though there were no spelling or grammatical errors found by me while reading. I was able to take in the information projected smoothly, while also benefiting from what I was reading. I'm pleased to rate Fearless Thinking, Stress-Free Living: A Life Changing Solution for Peace and Happiness 4 out of 4 stars. As someone who recognizes emotional and mental health as one of the most important things we should manage, I would gladly recommend the words of advice to any reader who may find themselves caught up in feelings of restfulness and negative emotions.

Fearless Thinking, Stress-free living, Guaranteed (Almost)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. :techie-studyingbrown:
–Vera Nazarian

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”