Review by Nerea -- The Employee Millionaire

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nerea
Favorite Author: William H. Coles
Favorite Book: Diamond and Pearls
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 675
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerea.html
Latest Review: Little White Lies by JC Anderson
Reading Device: Laptop
fav_author_id: 89641
Signature Addition: No Wahala

Review by Nerea -- The Employee Millionaire

Post by Nerea »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Employee Millionaire" by H. J. Chammas.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

H. J. Chammas was born and raised in a middle-class family. They lived in a country that was inflicted with civil wars in the seventies and eighties, that is, Lebanon. Life was not easy for the family. It was Chammas’ dream to become successful in the future. This prompted him to venture into business at a young age. Living in a country inflicted with civil unrest can impose a challenge to business. That was not the case with Chammas. So why was business swift for him, albeit the state of his home city and not for others?

The Employee Millionaire by H. J. Chammas is an excellent and reliable self-help book. The whole concept in the book revolves around rental property investments and how they can affect an individual’s financial health. The book highlights questions that most entrepreneurs or those pursuing to invest in rental properties can ask themselves, like what’s your big why? Why am I here? Where do I want to be? And how do I get there? Notice the person being addressed in the four questions. Additionally, at the end of each chapter, there’s an action step box that provides an opportunity for readers to put down their resolve. Remarkably, the book not only presents a theory of financial management, but it also shares a story that touches on other social aspects of life about the author. This makes the narrative sound more fascinating. Moreover, an interesting fact about the poor and the middle-class mentality regarding wealth has been highlighted in the book. It also points out the qualities that the wealthiest people cultivate so that they can achieve and maintain a healthy financial state. Ultimately, there are beliefs mentioned in the book that hold the poor and the middle-class captive, thus preventing them from becoming financially free.

The parts that I like include the incorporation of the author’s investment experience. It serves as a testimony that personal investment is less risky than when one relies on employment income only. The book also points out the mistakes the majority make on investments. Additionally, some scenarios and charts in the book help the reader to grasp the concept being explained. Notably, an intriguing fact about the sixteenth President of the United States, President Abraham Lincoln is also highlighted in the book. A fact that can be useful to everyone pursuing success in life. As an entrepreneur, why do you need a team? How can you earn your teams' trust? The book provides a detailed explanation of these questions. There’s a lot that I need to share from the book, but let me leave at that point. Once you read the book, I’m sure you’ll draw more points.

The only thing I didn't like about the book is the format. It’s a bit complex.

I learned a lot from the narrative. For instance, failure is not defined by lack of enough resources, but one fails only when they give up. Additionally, it’s always important to gauge your financial health, and when you know you are in control, that feeling brings you joy and satisfaction. Moreover, fear promotes failure. So when one is afraid to take risks, the result is a failure. Furthermore, nothing good comes easy. It takes hard work to achieve your objectives. Also, investing in businesses that bring instant gratification will not yield lasting benefits. Ultimately, you can only know where you are going if you know where you have been.

My resolve after reading the book is to have an abundance mentality and not a scarcity mentality. Once you have read the book, you’ll be in a position to tell the difference between the two terminologies.

I enjoyed reading the book. The ideas are well-elaborated. There’s a lot to learn from the book. The book is professionally edited. I only detected one grammatical error. The scenarios and experiences shared in the book are realistic and educational. I, therefore, I rate the book at 4 out of 4 stars.

Young entrepreneurs and those pursuing to invest in rental properties will enjoy reading the book.

The Employee Millionaire
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
"Regular reading improves your grammar."
No Wahala
peter Novler
Favorite Book: Heartaches
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peter-novler.html
Latest Review: Conflict on the Yangtze by Greg Kater

Post by peter Novler »

Nice job Nerea , I hope to enjoy the book.
Sounds informative . Wanna read it soon.
MatereF
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-materef.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by MatereF »

I know a couple of people who will benefit from the lessons in this book. Thanks for the review.
"The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource". Daniel J Boorstin
Precious Naiti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-naiti.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Precious Naiti »

I feel like i can get some help from this book and I will definitely read it sometime. Thank you for an honest and consice review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”