Review by jeminah28 -- A Roadmap To Career Success

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
jeminah28
2019 Reading Goal: 5
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 280
2018 Reading Goal: 5
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 80
Currently Reading: Gringo
Bookshelf Size: 277
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeminah28.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Review by jeminah28 -- A Roadmap To Career Success

Post by jeminah28 » 02 Jun 2019, 21:12

[Following is a volunteer review of "A Roadmap To Career Success" by John G Bendt.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

College is everybody's dream. Dreaming of someday, "I will become a doctor, an accountant, a teacher, a nurse or an engineer," to name a few. A Roadmap To Career Success: 25 Tips For College Bound Students written by John G. Bendt is a simple guide for college aspirants. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because of the author's step-by-step guides on deciding the appropriate course that satisfies someone's interest.

The book starts with 7 book reviews from different career group. They agreed that this book was very helpful to everyone in discovering career focus at an early stage of choosing the right job. It has a straight forward approach to vivid coaching about understanding the hard and soft skill's advantage. Career discovery as early as high school is a great advantage in job competition. Furthermore, the readers will be amazed by the tips because it is vivid and realistic. Like for example in selecting "what will be my occupation someday?" The author elaborated some pros and cons of the occupation and providing the appropriate tips. Find out how the author's awesome tips will help on your career outlook someday.

The tips are practical and an eye-opener for high school students in targeting their specific career, which made me like the most in this book. The readers will also notice that the tips are applicable and relevant to college aspirants as well as job-seekers. If you have a "college goal," the author will coach you in shaping your future. All of us need a job if we do not have any source of income, pick this book, read and share your thoughts with others. Do not forget to refer this book via Amazon for purchase.

I admire the author's idea of combining the tips from a decade of experiences in the business industry. The tips are amazing from acquiring knowledge in education, mentors, clients, supervisors, and friends. Another thing that made me glad about reading this book was the author applied this book to his children. Therefore, A Roadmap To Career Success: 25 Tips For College Bound Students will definitely work with other people such as college-bound students and job-seekers.

There are 7 main topics called the roadmap and the 25 tips are divided within the main topics. It is so amazing that the author squeezes them in 9 short chapters only. I did not regret that I picked this book because the 25 tips in 9 chapters are easy to follow. I tried the author's sample, and I am very satisfied with the results.

I found a minor error, but it does not hinder my ratings above. The book is almost perfect without spelling mistakes. I can't find any negative comments except the minor errors.

A Roadmap To Career Success
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like jeminah28's review? Post a comment saying so!
"Reading never stops even if there is an ending."
_jem_

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”