Review by saracray -- Your Soul Is Calling: Healing Our ...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chibuike Chukwu
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review by saracray -- Your Soul Is Calling: Healing Our ...

Post by Chibuike Chukwu »

What a wonderful and aspiring book. Only if the world will read and understand what this book is all about, they will still be blindfolded by their ego. This lovely book creates a great kind of impact in the readers life whereby the readers mind is opened to the real world and about his or her spiritual life. My view of this world has turn to another perspective and that wouldn't have happen if I didn't encounter third astonishing and aspiring book
dragonet07
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 23031">The Beauty of the Fall</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1718
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonet07.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by dragonet07 »

I might not subscribe to any religion, but I do see myself as a somewhat spiritual person. This book sounds interesting, and its take on existence is thought-provoking. I’m glad that it doesn’t necessarily promote that Christian God as the Higher Power. I’m more likely to read it if it doesn’t push that perspective. Thank you for the helpful review.
The more that you read,
The more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
The more places you'll go.
~Dr. Seuss
Nerea
Favorite Author: William H. Coles
Favorite Book: Diamond and Pearls
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 675
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerea.html
Latest Review: Little White Lies by JC Anderson
Reading Device: Laptop
fav_author_id: 89641
Signature Addition: No Wahala

Post by Nerea »

This seems to be an inspiring non-fiction book that can positively impact readers. I'm impressed that the book spoke to the reviewer and she was enlightened of the things she wasn't aware of in the past. I will give the book a try. Congratulations on being the BOTD.
"Regular reading improves your grammar."
No Wahala
Drianie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drianie.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Drianie »

Readers searching for spiritual truth and guidance will find valuable and helpful information in this book. The overall message of positivity and acceptance is really inspiring. I appreciate that the author encourages readers to do their research in regards to their beliefs. Congrats on the BOTD selection!
Nasra22
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Nasra22 »

As much as I'm a firm believer of my religion, I also like being challenged and exploring new ideologies and beliefs. I really want to know what the author thinks or found out and maybe it might be a turning point for me if I happen to agree with him. I'm really going to give this book a try. I'm also impressed that the editing is good. Wonderful review!
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Post by jaliper »

I think we all suffer from addiction in many different ways. Sometimes our ego blinds us from reality. It's funny; I was just lecturing myself that I should lower down my ego. Now, God is introducing me to this book. I'm happy that you like this. I hope this helps me too.
smolbird
Favorite Author: Rick Riordan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 264
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smolbird.html
Latest Review: Pariah by Robert C. Swetz
fav_author_id: 2909

Post by smolbird »

This book is not for me, but others on their spiritual journey might appreciate this. Congrats on BOTD!
"It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore
63tty
Favorite Author: Tayma Tameem
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 349
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-63tty.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White
fav_author_id: 199293

Post by 63tty »

I wonder if this book will also change my view of the world we live in as well. Great review. Seems ey opening.
“If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”
~Lily Tomlin
Ekta Kumari
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Rebecca
Currently Reading: Wild World
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekta-kumari.html
Latest Review: Humanity Must Survive the 21st Century by Theodore Vornicu
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Ekta Kumari »

The book seems to be highly spiritual in nature and highlights the questions often wondered by most of the spiritualists who are in search of their personal truth. I suppose the idea of ego being the primary factor behind suffering would resonate with many. Thank you for the review.
"Words dazzle and deceive because they are mimed by the face. But black words on a white page are the soul laid bare."

-Guy de Maupassant
Ankit -+123
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ankit -+123 »

This book will be helpful for those who would like to understand the spirituality . The realization of being grounded is one of the key point. The act of ego and how it can rule over an individual if the ego has given power. It is most awakening note that by empowering ego one gets more and more away from one another and the Supreme God.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

I appreciated your clarification on the author's perspective of why we are here. I think I will pass on this one.
Kulzum
Currently Reading: Still I rise
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kulzum.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Kulzum »

It sounds like an interesting read, and if it can heal the ego addiction of the reader, the world would be a better place for him and those around him. Thank you for the honest review.
John Christopher
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-christopher.html
Latest Review: Veterans Day by J. J. Jorgens

Post by John Christopher »

Thanks for the detailed review. I think I'll pass on this book, though. I'm not into many preachy books.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”