Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Sex and the Sixty Something Guy by Mr. X

Review of Man Mission

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

There isn’t a better title for this book than Man Mission. It tells the life mission or journey of four men. Beginning from their university days to most of their adult years. These men started as best friends and formed a brotherhood that’ll last forever. Their brotherhood started when they mapped out a once-a-year adventure hiking across the universe. They believed escaping to an unknown place for adventurous hiking was the best way to balance their daily lives and stay sane. Did getting away from their problems and going on these adventures bring them balance? Find out in this Man Mission book written by Eytan Uliel.

The author did a fantastic job as regards the story of these men and the characters used. He did a great job bringing out every trait and behavior of the characters used. The role I admired so much was Daniel. He portrays the role of a calm, collected, and responsible adult. It's the best behavior every groom should possess for a successful marriage. This admirable attitude enabled his marriage to stand the test of time.

My avid love for books prevented me from rejecting this book; the words were too faint that only someone with sharp eyes could grab them. Regardless, I love the style of communication and the simple English used in this book; it makes it relatively easy to grab its contents. Also, the editing of this book is top-notch because I did not encounter any grammatical or spelling errors. Therefore I'm giving it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.

I recommend that young adults, both men and women, read this book. It’s best for young men because the author was realistic. Therefore they'll discover a lot about their behavior and attitude toward things. Also, I recommend that young ladies read this book because they will understand how the men’s world operates in marriages. I recommend that every married couple read this magnificent piece. They'll learn several things about marriage. It will help them avoid the mistakes the characters of this book encounter.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
John Kingsley Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-kingsley-ken.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by John Kingsley Ken »

True friendship always has an unbreaking bond, and that kept the interest of these four men. Quite an intriguing review.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

Your review of "Man Mission" is well-written and engaging. The way you describe the premise of the book, focusing on the journey of four men and their lifelong brotherhood, creates a sense of intrigue. It's clear that you find the title fitting and captivating, which piques the reader's curiosity about the book's contents
Jimmy Cyprian
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

I really enjoyed reading your review about the yearly adventures of these friends. I also love how you pinpointed your likes about the book. Thank you.
Uchechi uk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uchechi-uk.html
Latest Review: Swimming in a Sea of Stars by Julie Wright

Post by Uchechi uk »

Interesting, so it is a mission by a group of four men into different places. I am looking forward to reading up on their adventures in the different places they went. Amazing review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”