Review by Moureenkaranu -- Real Secrets Of Life

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ferdinand_Otieno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1749
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 78026

Re: Review by Moureenkaranu -- Real Secrets Of Life

Post by Ferdinand_Otieno »

This is an interesting spiritual non-fiction novel that i found to be inspirational and a self-help book. There is a free sample on Amazon and the onlinebookclub review of the book was particularly amazing. I enjoyed reading the book and Congrats on being the BOTD.
halseyxx
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by halseyxx »

Is very nice! I like it full of motivation and possitivity and spritual life.
thank you for sharing that book. Is amazing.
Farmgurl1
Currently Reading: In the Shadow of the Master
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-farmgurl1.html
Latest Review: Betrayal of Justice by Mark M. Bello
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Farmgurl1 »

Based on the review, I do not think this is the book for me. I am not a religious person, so I would not enjoy reading about the author's relationship with God. It sounds like it could be very inspirational for those readers that are into this type of self help book.
melissy370
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissy370.html
Latest Review: Home To Kentucky by Thomas A. McCoy
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by melissy370 »

Not a book for me. I have different views on God then the author. Thanks for your review though.
davidmorales
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by davidmorales »

The book is good except for one thing God did not created religion people or government did that on their own,..,
Shilpa Paul
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Revolution
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shilpa-paul.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Shilpa Paul »

Thanks for the review. I don't enjoy non-fiction so will pass reading this. I do have friends who are spiritually enlightened, will definitely recommend it to them
FictionLover
Favorite Book: If life stinks get your head outta your buts
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fictionlover.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by FictionLover »

The book it's all about the real secret of life as the author names it. It gives detail and explains various ways in which a person can live a good and smooth life without suffering. It also offers and explains some of the causes of human pain and the need to understand our selves to avoid pain. It also provides a details practices we are required to perform to prevent some life difficulties. The author briefly emphasizes human being spiritual being.

I enjoyed reading the book.The author has divided the book into various chapters which are well structured, and each section has a different topic. The way the author links the topics with each other, it's incredible, and it gives it a good flow. The author also uses a clear and straightforward language. For the words with difficult meaning at the end of the book, the author provides meaning of each word which is very recommendable. Apart from the excellent structure of the book the message in the book its real life changing I can now feel like a new being. I recommend one to read the book, and you will enjoy it. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.

Thanks for the review. I like how organized you were, and that this book affected a change in your life. I like the idea that he can explain the causes of human pain. I wish as I could just read a synopsis, as it sounds a bit long.
"I love reading another reader’s list of favorites. Even when I find I do not share their tastes or predilections, I am provoked to compare, contrast, and contradict. It is a most healthy exercise, and one altogether fruitful." T.S. Eliot
OnceInTime
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onceintime.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by OnceInTime »

Health and divinity put together sounds great. Our words thought and action results to Karama really got me. It's something I really want to understand. I believe this book will be able to explain this more.
TessaC
Currently Reading: Lara's Journal
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tessac.html
Latest Review: Elastic Girl by Olivia Rana

Post by TessaC »

This review has errors in the first couple of sentences and also over 75% of the review is what each chapter is about. I thought this is against review rules. There should be more about how the reviewer felt about the book and who it would be appropriate for. I know a book about fringe spiritual beliefs will not be for me, so I will pass on this one.
OloladeO
Currently Reading: The Michael Project
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ololadeo.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by OloladeO »

Spirituality, palm reading, positive thinking, Mystism and so forth. It looks like the author set out to cover quite a lot of ground. It's good that the book is well structured as the reviewer pointed out. As for me, I won't be picking this up as it clashes with my belief's. Congrats to the author on winning BOTD.
Kajori Sheryl Paul
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 976
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kajori-sheryl-paul.html
Latest Review: Alien Bonds by Carmen Webster Buxton

Post by Kajori Sheryl Paul »

Thank you for this wonderfully detailed review.

This book seems like one, that gives a lot of life lessons.
Ravinder+Kaur
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ravinder-kaur.html
Latest Review: Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann
Reading Device: Kindle

Post by Ravinder+Kaur »

Thanks for the thoroughly informative review. The sample wasn't so appealing, but it seems the book is well structured and comprehensible. And well, lessons on positive thinking and spirituality can go a long way towards better health.Congrats on being BOTD.
Debjani Ghosh
Favorite Book: The Lord Of The Rings
Currently Reading: The Evacuees
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-debjani-ghosh.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Post by Debjani Ghosh »

There is a lot the author has to convey about spirituality and religion but I am not a fan of this genre. Hence, I will pass this one. Thanks for the review! (Your review contains punctuation errors).
Shanna29
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 295
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanna29.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher
Reading Device: B01DZJFWNC

Post by Shanna29 »

Thanks for the wonderful review. The review gave me an insight on how detailed each chapter is on various topics. I am not a fan of spiritual books but I am sure those who love reading spiritual books will truly benefit from this one.
Sristilekha95
Currently Reading: Peter Pan
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Sristilekha95 »

I think this book is all about how to live a healthy and peacefull life following certain rules to achieve one's respective goals, after reading the review by dear friend Moureenkaranu. I would really look forward to read it as soon as possible and hope that the review helps many others to have the idea about the subject focussed in the book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”