Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: 11 Jan 2019, 06:35
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Hello - I am delighted to join the onlinebookclub community! I am an avid reader, and write for a living (marketing manager for a hospitality business, plus member of the Public Relations Society of America). I love to discover new authors, intriguing plot twists, and edit to make the art better, when possible. My dad once told me I could write a book if I ever could put the book I'm reading down long enough to get started. I'm afraid he's right and I'm ok with that!
I look forward to getting involved here! Thank you for the welcome.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 34376
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 7
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: The Lord of the Rings
- Bookshelf Size: 1886
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
- Beardmaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 45521
- Joined: 02 Oct 2014, 01:52
- 2019 Reading Goal: 190
- 2018 Reading Goal: 190
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 74
- 2017 Reading Goal: 190
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 29
- Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
- Favorite Book: The Bible
- Currently Reading: Astounding Stories of Super-Science
- Bookshelf Size: 497
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
- Latest Review: Midnight Musings by William E Lang Jr
- fav_author_id: 2881
Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your time on the site!
~ occupare fati suffocavit
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8