Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: 02 Jul 2018, 23:12
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I am new to this book club and excited to get started. I have loved to read my whole life and am always looking for book clubs to join with people who share the same interests.
Looking forward to this!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 32278
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: The Girl in the Tower
- Bookshelf Size: 1856
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)