Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 21:43
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kladown23.html
- Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles
I am a freelance writer in Salt Lake City. My work has been featured on publications including Venture Beat, HomeLight, and Working Mother. I studied English at Brigham Young University, and completed a summer Creative Writing program at Oxford University. I love to read and write, and I'm excited to share that love with everyone here! Oh, and sometimes I have pink hair.
Last edited by gali
on 09 Aug 2018, 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 32740
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 110
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: A Night in the Lonesome October
- Bookshelf Size: 1860
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)