For the love of books...Hello to all! :D

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
casp24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25

Icon For the love of books...Hello to all! :D

Post by casp24 »

Hi! :text-imnewhere:

Name's Cas. I'm really happy to be here. This could be my dream library! :library:

I love reading and writing. I hope to learn a lot and improve my writing skills as well. I hope you could all help me too.

See you around! :greetings-waveyellow:

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you keep."
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Carollkm
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Carollkm »

By way of intro, I majored in English, then completed a master of liberal arts degree, worked some 20 years as a newspaper reporter/editor, avid reader, mother & grandmother, concentrations in areas of liberal religion, mental health, aging ... widowed two years and struggling financially. Carollkm.
casp24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25

Post by casp24 »

Carollkm wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 19:46 By way of intro, I majored in English, then completed a master of liberal arts degree, worked some 20 years as a newspaper reporter/editor, avid reader, mother & grandmother, concentrations in areas of liberal religion, mental health, aging ... widowed two years and struggling financially. Carollkm.
Hi Carollkm!

Welcome! I understand the predicament you are in, but just stay positive; and if you have anything on your sleeves, just let me know. I can be a friend. I, too, have a similar dilemma right now, but in God's grace, I know we can make it. Congratulations for being here, and I hope to see you around!

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you keep."
Northernbird84
Currently Reading: The Crossing
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-northernbird84.html
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA

Post by Northernbird84 »

Welcome to the site!

I love the quote at the foot of your post! I actually sang it in my head instead of reading it haha! xxxx
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA

Return to “Introductions”