Going to give this a try.

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Nytelady
Bookshelf Size: 0

Going to give this a try.

Post by Nytelady »

Love books, always have since I was able to read then I became addicted. I'm an amateur writer because I've written several books but do not have the time with school and work right now to write, so I read to relax. I write supernatural romance that is really just a way to work out my life's challenges and experiences by making my characters go through the emotional turmoil I tried not to feel; it's cathartic for me. I love thrillers, horror, some medical suspense. My favorite authors are Stephen King, Dean Koontz, J.D. Robb series (Nora Roberts), Sherrilyn Kenyon and the like. Not interested in the young adult stuff.
I'm over 50, almost done with my Bachelor's in Healthcare Administration while working as a cardiac monitor tech. My previous profession was in medical transcription and went to school for Occupational Therapy as well. I live with my gentleman dog and two weird cats.

I'm Nytelady because I work overnights and am a night person.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”