Hi there!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
WhompingWillow
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hi there!

Post by WhompingWillow »

Hi! My name is Sam and I’m going into my final year to revive a BA in psychology at a University. I love reading and I saw a sponsored post about this website on twitter and I thought it would be something perfect for me! I love adding all of my books to goodreads and writing reviews on some of them so this also sounded like something I would enjoy doing. I hope to work with kids and adolescents in some capacity once I graduate and I want to have a little library where I can loan out some of my favorite books and books that helped me in a hard time to encourage them to read more too. I look forward to writing some reviews!!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”