Hello hello!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Dee Wagner
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 2

Hello hello!

Post by Dee Wagner »

Hey everyone! My name is Destiny - though please call me Dee - and, as you can see, I'm quite new. I'm currently 20 years old, a freshman in college, and I have loved reading for as long as I can remember - one of my happiest memories is from my 11th or 12th birthday when my aunt surprised me with all the Harry Potter books she could find - and currently, my favorite book is Shadow Spinner by Susan Fletcher.

When I'm not working on assignments, I'm usually rereading the books I currently own or reading all the stories the internet has to offer - is fanfiction considered a no-no topic? - and further immersing myself in the fandom and stories I've grown to love over the years. I'm a hardcore fiction fan and I'm usually willing to try any book once. I don't read non-fiction or romance as much as, say, fantasy or science fiction but I do still read them from time to time.

As an aspiring author myself, I think this website is a lovely idea. What I wouldn't give for a guaranteed honest opinion on some of my works, I swear - you can never be too sure whether or not your friends are just being kind, you know? I'm really looking forward to being able to do that for someone else and hopefully making it that much easier of achieving their dreams.

Dee :)
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”