Hello

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Cassie16
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hello

Post by Cassie16 »

My name is suranna, 16 years. Anyway I love reading, especially fictions. Reading about fiction reveals truths that reality obscures. Personaly i read books to escape reality. When i was younger I wanted to be a writer. I just loved reading and writing, I use to wright my own stories. My friends were inspired and always asked for more stories after I red to them. Oh well! My favourite book was "on the night of the seventh moon" by Victoria Holt. Its probably not all too fiction but I loved it and still do although I don't have a copy of it. I use to have a copy in handy, a long time ago. The first time I red that book.....to be honest I don't know how to explain it but I felt soooo.....frigid and curious. I don't know why but its probably because the story itself surprised me. I use to read that book over and over until I it. I've searched online, like literally everywhere and couldn't find it. But I'll never forget that story. Psshk anyways lately I've been caught up with social media. Until some days ago I've decided to start back reading. And I came to the conclusion that's who I really am.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”