Let's begin!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
ArceeAbonado18
Currently Reading: The 11.05 Murders
Bookshelf Size: 5

Icon Let's begin!

Post by ArceeAbonado18 »

Hi OBC!

It's raining today!

Sadly, this kind of season makes me feel nostalgic about the things that made me cry during my childhood days. Those days when teardrops and raindrops filled my emotions.

I'm about to sleep when I accidentally browse this site and it really caught my interest! I love to read and I am very fond of writing. To share with you readers, I once became a staff writer of the official publication of the College of Science during my Tertiary days. I can still remember the first literary piece I've wrote and was published in the Campus' newspaper. I entitled it "Nostalgia", a poem which tells a situation of a man who is suffering from an ilness. A man who threw a lot of questions to God blaming Him for what he's experiencing. A man who feels very lost and got nostalgic to all the things which he can do when he's not suffering from such ilness. I was just asked by my teacher then to write a story or any piece that refers to myself being in a crucial situation maybe because she found me to be so happy even she's already know my whole life's story. She just wanted me to express my emotions that lead me to realize how heart and mind connects and appreciate the essence of writing.

And so I clicked the site and registered immediately;and here I am starting..

My name is Arcee, I am 26 years old. A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Psychology from a reputable University - University of Rizal System Morong Rizal Philippines. I am third among the five children of both decease Isaias and Carmen Abonado. Yes, I was too young when I lost my parents but it did not served as a reason for me not to appreciate the beauty of life that God had bestowed us.

I am looking forward for new stories to read and to make my own reviews!

:)
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
ArceeAbonado18
Currently Reading: The 11.05 Murders
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by ArceeAbonado18 »

Thanks admin!
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by 0718050679 »

Awesome

Return to “Introductions”