Newbie here Need help

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Emeraldfae75
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Newbie here Need help

Post by Emeraldfae75 »

So I am new to this forum and was curious as to where to begin. Hoping to find my way around here but feeling a bit lost. I am getting back to my love of book reading. And hoping this would be a good way to get things rolling again. Thanks for any help. :ugeek2:
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

You should begin with the FAQ. :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

Emeraldfae75 wrote: 24 May 2018, 21:16 So I am new to this forum and was curious as to where to begin. Hoping to find my way around here but feeling a bit lost. I am getting back to my love of book reading. And hoping this would be a good way to get things rolling again. Thanks for any help. :ugeek2:
You can also go to the Review Team Page and read everything under the blue tabs there. It seems complicated at first, but this is a great site once you learn how to navigate and what the expectations are.

Return to “Introductions”