Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: 24 Apr 2018, 05:18
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Hi All. New to this forum. Please share any tips for a newbie.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 31425
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 77
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: Artemis
- Bookshelf Size: 1827
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
- Location: Lost in a good book
I suggest to start with the FAQ.
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)