Hello!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
PlanetHauth
Currently Reading: Celebrity
Bookshelf Size: 766
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-planethauth.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Hello!

Post by PlanetHauth »

Hello!

I've been on this site for a few months now, but never stopped in here to introduce myself. So, here I am to do just that!

I'm PlanetHauth, which is my last name and is pronounced the same as planet Hoth from Star Wars. I currently live in Japan thanks to my husband being in the Navy. I spend my free time reading, writing, annoying my friends, and running around Japan. I'm fluent in English and Sarcasm, am learning Japanese for the fun of it, and have a terribly dark sense of humor that's often drier than a desert.

I graduated with a degree in Secondary English/Language Arts Education a few years back, but have since decided I don't care for the teaching climate in the U.S. and do not wish to pursue the teaching aspect of my degree. In my search to find what I do want to do with myself, I came across this site and rejoiced. Reading and writing about my reading is exactly what I'd like to do with my life, even if only on the side. My ultimate goal is to become a published author.

I look forward to interacting more with the community. :tiphat:
“Don’t adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story.”
-Bilbo Baggins
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
PlanetHauth
Currently Reading: Celebrity
Bookshelf Size: 766
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-planethauth.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by PlanetHauth »

gali wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 04:35 :text-welcomewave:
Thank you! :D
“Don’t adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story.”
-Bilbo Baggins

Return to “Introductions”