Hel- hold on, let me put my book down

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
lilsagne12
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hel- hold on, let me put my book down

Post by lilsagne12 »

Hello chaps!!!
I'm Lily, a 17-year-old wannabe writer, film obsessive and avid book reader, living with the constant fear that my bedroom will collapse into the living room due to the weight of my books! I love ALL fiction... (I'm not joking I read anything people give me I'm that obsessed with books) but my all time favourites would have to be War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy or The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - and that's not just because I'm studying or because of the film :D I live in good ol' England living the good ol' student life, and by that I mean trying to juggle school work, a part-time job, time with family and friends and moments to actually take a breath and get a couple of chapters done!!! Wouldn't change any of it though - my life is pretty ordinary but I love and couldn't be more grateful for every moment - which sounds cheesy, but it's the god damn truth.
I hope I get to know some of you all and we can fangirl (or fanboy, don't want to be sexist) over books in the future!
Cheerio! (Oh god, I sound so stereotypically British)

Lily :D
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
BookishCreature
Currently Reading: Travels with Vamper
Bookshelf Size: 247
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookishcreature.html
Latest Review: The Library of Secrets: The Giant Mistake by Zoe Penn

Post by BookishCreature »

Welcome, fellow lover of Fitzgerald! :D I look forward to seeing your posts around the forum. :)

Return to “Introductions”