Hello

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
gamnot
Favorite Book: The God Debate - Dawkins in Denial
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gamnot.html
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann

Hello

Post by gamnot »

I have become interested in this web site. I learned about it because I have been a member of "the online philosophy club" which is managed by Scott Hughes. From what I have seen of this site it is as well constructed as was the philosophy site. I am a 72 year old male who lives in the state of Georgia in the USA. I have plenty of time on my hands since I am now retired and getting bored. I have a life time of reading and experience. I am definitely a bibliophile and have been reading fiction and non-fiction books most of my life. My primary interest is in philosophy, psychology, religion, and cultural issues. I am fully acquitted with existentialist and Christian-existentialist philosophy. I am especially interested in your paid review projects on this site and I hope to be able to become involved in that.
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome and enjoy!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”