Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: 15 Nov 2017, 00:24
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Hi guys, I’m Bri! So cool to be a part of this online community dedicated to those who love reading as much as I do. Not much to say here tbh, I’m just a southern black girl trying to make it in these United States. My favorite genre is sci fi, and my favorite book is probably Prey or The Andromeda Strain, both by Michael Crichton (rest in peace bud). Love asking people whether they were Harry Potter fans or Series of Unfortunate Events fans so, if you’re ever wondering, I’m the latter. Never read HP and don’t plan on it.
That’s all I guess, if I think of something else I’ll comment I guess? Thanks for allowing me into your space!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 28420
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 51
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: The Cat Who Blew the Whistle
- Bookshelf Size: 1797
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
- Location: Lost in a good book
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)