Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 08 Nov 2017, 01:00
- Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
- Bookshelf Size: 2
I get pretty bored most times
What is an interesting romance story to read?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 25647
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 18
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Currently Reading: The Cat Who Blew the Whistle
- Bookshelf Size: 1779
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- fav_author_id: 2484
- Location: Lost in a good book
You can find plenty of recommendations on site.
In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)