Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Gordinho 10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Gordinho 10 »

Hello group members, i am Gordinho
I liked reading novela while i was still in college and my favorite was a book titled COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO by Alexander Dumas
Melsmithofficial
Currently Reading: The Warramunga's War

Post by Melsmithofficial »

Hey everyone the Name's Melody - I'm a college student aiming for a degree in English who was hoping to put the amount of reading I do in school and outside to good use :)
Born2readboi

Post by Born2readboi »

Hi guys! Is harry potter on the reading list? I could read those a hundred times over! I just finished reading tuesdays with Morris and its so sad! Morris is a cute old man similar to Dumbledore so if there are any Dumbledore fans here check out tuesdays with Morris. Also i'm super excited to be here.
Josephchinwe

Post by Josephchinwe »

Hi everyone,
My name is Chinwe Joseph. I am 27 and my greatest hobby is getting lost in a good book. I started reading novels when I was ten and have read over a thousand books. I also love writing short stories. I wish I had discovered this site sooner. I am glad to be registered now and can't wait to get started.
Faustes13
Currently Reading:

Post by Faustes13 »

Hi guys!
My name is Emily Faust, I'm a 22 year old writer. I am currently enrolling into college to study film and writing. I look forward to being influenced by other writers to expand my own writing and get into the habit of writing more! I can't wait to read the first book!
Susan Wairimu mwai
Currently Reading:

Post by Susan Wairimu mwai »

Hi there imSusan Wairimu. Im so excited to join this forum. I believe knowledge is power.Hoping to gather more to empower myself.
Elysium13

Post by Elysium13 »

Hello!

My name is Samantha. I am new and very excited to have found this site. I am in love with horror stories and hope to find many on here to read and review.

I look forward to discussions and camaraderie with all of you readers/reviewers out there!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome all!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Nekky306

Post by Nekky306 »

Hello,

My name is Nneka from Nigeria. It's nice to be here even though being in a book club is new for me. I love reading novels especially ones with mystery ans suspense.
Sunflower216

Post by Sunflower216 »

I love to read any and all kinds of books. Reading is a way to take a break from your hectic life and learn about someone else’s :) I really enjoy romance novels.
kentstacy

Post by kentstacy »

I hope to read some great books. :techie-studyingbrown:
Amandam25

Post by Amandam25 »

Hi guys,

I finally found a discussion group for books. Cant wait to get started !!

Amandam
tlulani
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tlulani.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by tlulani »

Hello! I’m Victoria. I am a mom of 2 (almost 3) girls and a wife to a beautifully patient man. Reading is my sweet getaway from the hecticness of being a stay at home mom! Can’t wait to chat and connect!
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
ahmaria
Currently Reading: Beloved
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ahmaria.html
Latest Review: Walking In Blind: A Collection of Poetry by Kaviru Gayathri Samarawickrama

Post by ahmaria »

Hello everyone! I just found this forum and I am excited to be a part of this community. I'm a reader and aspiring writer from Pennsylvania. My favorite book is Kindred by Octavia Butler.
Anis_clover92
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Anis_clover92 »

Hello guys. I'm Anis, just another typical bookworm who likes to read but really hates writing. I'm excited to start reading here. Although I like to read hardcopy instead of ebooks.

Return to “Introductions”