Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Leon54
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Leon54 »

Hi All,
I am new here and feeling a bit lost. Anyway, here I am. My name is Mary and I am from Malta which is a small island in the Mediterranean sea. I am a retired psychiatric nurse and a grandmother. Reading is one of my hobbies. My favourite authors are James Patterson, Stephen King, Paulo Coelo, Martina Cole, Lynda LaPlante, Anne Rice, Patricia Cornwell, Colin Dexter and many others. I have been an avid reader since my first book The Famous Five by Enid Blyton. My husband is also a reader and between us we have over 2500 books. We are running out of space with so many but even though we decide to stop buying, the minute we come across a book store, there we are buying again.
Thank you for reading my post.
Mary
Born7944

Post by Born7944 »

Hello am new here, hoping to cultivate the habit of reading. I wish to enhance my reading skill and ability so my kids can pick from me.
Jrb1861
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jrb1861.html
Latest Review: Keys to Tetouan by Mois Benarroch

Post by Jrb1861 »

Hi everyone. I’m 32 yr old in NY and an avid reader. I just stumbled across this site and am excited to begin exploring what it has to offer!
Catherine Davis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catherine-davis.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Catherine Davis »

Hi everyone, I read a lot of books, mostly spiritual books or spiritual fiction. I came across this site looking for a way make a little extra money that wasn't taxing to me. I love to read and decided why not try this. I've rarely written reviews of books I've read but I figured that I would try this. I'm working to get to the paid reviews but enjoying the journey of reading other genres. I work full time and am a wife and mother of 4, as well as an online student. Reading is my escape..lol.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
PurpleFangs
Currently Reading: the book theif
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by PurpleFangs »

Hello! I stumbled across this wonderful site by complete accident but since I enjoy both reading as well as writing, I decided to check it out. I'm enjoying it so far.

At the moment I'm reading The Lost World. A few of my favorite authors are H.P. Lovecraft, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Edgar Allen Poe.
Leon54

Post by Leon54 »

Someone posted yesterday that through reading he/she was hoping that the children would do the same. All I can say is that even though both my husband and I are avid readers, only one of our 5 children loves reading. The rest of them just couldn't be bothered even though our sizable collection of books are available on the shelves at home.
Willinghamstacy09

Post by Willinghamstacy09 »

Well hello. I am an avid reader. Reading is truly my passion especially anything by Dean Koontz! From the Corner of His Eye is one of my all time favorites although it is hard to choose a favorite by him. I absolutely love his common theme of everyday ordinary people being placed in extraordinary circumstances and learning to survive both physically and emotionally. I hope to find many great artists here as well! Thank you!
lovelynic33
Currently Reading: #Jerk

Post by lovelynic33 »

Hello Everyone:

My name is Nic and I'm new to the forum as well as the site. I look forward to reading you guys reviews as well as sharing my own.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Mamaglosette

Post by Mamaglosette »

Hello, I'm looking forward to giving reviews.
graffitiz

Post by graffitiz »

Johnson here from kenya.I enjoy reading am hoping this is gotta be ma place can easily look for the full stories after reviews.
gali

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

Morayma25

Post by Morayma25 »

Hello everyone!

Just introducing myself....I just got accepted on Friday and am very excited to get started! :D
samnortaliza_99

Post by samnortaliza_99 »

hello everyone.!

its my first time to join this kind of organization. my name is Samn and actually, I got an email from this org. im so excited!.....😆

Return to “Introductions”